The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Last one becuz food is here

Seems like I’ll have to bring out the big bird :yum:

1 Like

Yup. That’s what happened…

GG’s bro.

That was fun. We need to play more after combo breaker.

1 Like

Haha that’s too good.

Ggs bro. I would love to play with again sometime.

Hopefully you got some MU knowledge out of this. Wish you the best of luck at combo breaker. Don’t forget to have a great time

1 Like

Yeah. I will try :slight_smile:

And I need to block more XD

Thanks bud.

2 Likes

Hey @FallibleJoker14, I think I owe you some games on KI or DBFZ. Want to play today if you have time?

1 Like

How about later tonight maybe 7pm Mountain? We could play a bit of both if u want

1 Like

That time may work. We will see! I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Good games to our Forum Legends @STORM179 and @SonicDolphin117. It was a real treat watching the two of you compete. Shoutouts to Mr. Hollywood @F3Sleep and anyone else I didn’t mention who competed.

4 Likes

I got 65th place.

HOW THE F-

1 Like

There were only 140 people.

I was at 129 the last time I checked tho

lol I just dunno I didn’t expect it.

@BoJima404 Can i ask a favor of you, or anyone that’s fluent in japanese?

I guess this Kim tech i found awhile ago got noticed by Ret and he wrote something pertaining to Kim Wu that Google translate is turning into babble for me. Could i ask for a translation?

@SneerfulWater57
He was reminiscing about first to 10 against LCD and yourself. Afterwards he mentions that he himself would play Kim using just her power, but (seeing your tech) he thinks that both Power, combos and tech have progressed Kim as a character.

Rough translation:
“oh yeah, that’s right…played FT10 with the same character against LCD, water and others. It’s been a while. Considering that I played her only with power, but then seeing the progress of using a combination of power, combos and tech demonstrates real improvement…”

Thank you!

I’ll have to try to ask him, but I think he could be confusing me with Ice Water. Which has happened more times than I care to count…

:joy:

1 Like

Ggs to my boys making me proud. @SonicDolphin117 @SneerfulWater57

1 Like

I just found that article funny for two reasons.

1: This one tech discovery is worth an article? Clearly I don’t understand journalism.

2: This article is basically drawing attention to the fact that I f***ed up. XD

Don’t mind the exposure I guess.

1 Like

I think it’s the fact that you just showed thousands of people that KI still is undiscovered in tech, and that you pulled it off in a high-intensity match in Top 8.

2 Likes

But I didn’t pull it off that’s the thing lol

2 Likes