The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Yo, I want to play DBFZ matches with you. :slight_smile:

Sounds good! Can we do it in 45 minutes?

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

I’M BACK

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME

I’m pumped rn! I challenge you to a duel!

If you still want lol

1 Like

Of course, heading down now

1 Like

Interesting. I imagine Kim does pretty well against Eagle? :thinking:

Welp…someone just reminded me I need to stop slacking off on KI. Too much Dragon Ball.

Ggs Sonic! You’re a natural bird hunter :yum: ( seriously I need more experience in this MU lol)

Hell yea…or I just suck :yum:

2 Likes

Nah, pretty sure Kim just has good options in the fight. Dragon kick should be able to punish a lot of the jump+back BS Eagle uses to establish his space, and her parry is a big “eff you” to a lot of the kinds of suffocating setups that drive Eagle. You can’t just put BS on the screen and meaty behind it with Kim, and that’s a significant portion of Eagle’s strength. She does well against Aria for similar reasons.

I’ve gotten the chance to play Joker’s, Amenty’s, and ThrashHeavy’s Eagle. I’d call it a concerning MU that Eagle has to adjust to. I don’t doubt that it’s not a well practiced MU with how few Kim players there seems to be. All the tools you mentioned, as well as others like Shadow Firecracker, can serve her well.

Still sucks trying to hunt and down that character.

3 Likes

Currently being played: Domy v Storm on a warm Tuesday night in Tokyo… Ogty watching in the background…

11 Likes

Sorry for posting these pics here…last one…

9 Likes

It’s the GG’s thread - and it was definitely great games! :grin:

8 Likes

That’s wonderful guys, nice pictures! :smiley:

1 Like

GGS to all I faced yesterday in stream! It was fun.

Also GGS to my Fightstick. This thing has lasted 2 years of button pushing, and I think one of the buttons finally gave out.

Time to replace and mod again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MandrillManiac Yo, wanna play KI matches?

1 Like

If it works sure!

GT: SQUALL MIGHT

(If my invite doesn’t work invite me)

Nevermind can’t join :sob:

1 Like

Why can TJ crouch jab out of everything you throw at him if he block it?

That doesnt work for Omen… why does it work for TJ. HE literally can crouch jab anything he blocks.
If I try that with Omen I get thrown.
If I try to jump in and TJ blocks, I thorw he wins with crouch jab.
What am Im issing here?

@Infilament @STORM179

It’s not a real thing, TJ has the same rules as everyone else. In instinct he is 1 frame faster on his jab but I don’t think you’re talking about that. My guess is you are just mistiming your throw.

TJ’s jab is the same speed as everyone else’s (Omen included), hitting on frame 5. If you’re getting thrown out of jump-in pressure, then you’re being slow on your follow-up. Omen usually comes in with lighter jump-in buttons, so for some of his approaches you may need to be pressing what you want pretty quickly.

In instinct TJ’s jab is faster, but like Infil said, that doesn’t quite sound like what you’re talking about?