The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

That’s great. I think the KI community would really benefit from a high volume of online tournaments. If the Arena is highly functional then that would be a great tool to facilitate this.

2 Likes

Ggs to @PVXenoraptor. We weren’t able to complete our full set for the tournament but I could tell he had a good Riptor. Also the use of Arbiter surprised me! Wish we could have completed the set. Maybe some other time.

1 Like

Whats wrong with people today in ranked match, When they are about to defeat they run away or withdraw.

I’m tired of this, anyone want play for fun?

GGS to @deltarayquaza and @STLemonHunter for their matches in Pharrohs Combo Killers week 11. :blush: CONGRATULATIONS TO TYRE CHAMPION LEMON HUNTER!!!

Also, nice 2nd place spot to delta and his eyedol. I can’t wait until Killer Cup

3 Likes

In ranked people play to win. There are no rules, no code of honor, if something works then it is done. Honestly, it’s not much for fun as much as it is an entirely different experience full of competition.

Exhibition is more enjoyable where if you lose it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I know but when looking for a match in exhibition there is little chance of finding good players, most are beginners.

That’s not true…you can use the FILTER to only fight certain ranks. So if you want to fight only Killers in EX…you can.
Problem is…no one uses the filter.

4 Likes

I forgot that, I will try this now.

3 Likes

I actually find stiffer competition in EX than when I go into Ranked. I’m assuming more skilled players are looking for longer sets of matches than just best out of three.

@STORM179 I hope all is well with you. Also, I challenge you to fisticuffs!

So long as you’re ok with fighting my scrubby pad Jago or my passably-decent pad Sadira, I’m down. :slight_smile:

I want the ectoplasm of the dead girl! But I guess they’ll do too.:slight_smile:

Haha. Well, it’ll be a while before you get to play her. My fightstick won’t get here until mid-October, and I can’t really play Hisako on pad.

1 Like

GGs to @TEKkazamastar for a random set in Ranked!

1 Like

GG to ranked for telling me I “quit a match early” after I just won the set then taking 600 points.:neutral_face:

1 Like

Anybody wanna play? Its been awhile

Ouch… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you guys want some more KI action. http://challonge.com/PCKW122017S

Anybody having connection issues with KI today? Can’t seem to get exhibitions going

3 Likes

I had the same problem