The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

I play all the time, but only in nugget sizes due to my commitment to Destiny 2 (as I’m an admin for a clan).

1 Like

Well, if I ever get a minute, if anyone wants to hit me up…

@adrunkhalfbreed

Are you open at about 7-8pm Mountain Time? I was thinking I could stream our set at that time. It’s been a long while since I’ve streamed as well so it would be fun

Yes. That would be awesome.

Send me a invite if u wanna play.Wulf main.

Live on twitch Japan KI tournament:

2 Likes

I have only played twice since I got red Dead Red 2 and this is the first time Ive taken more than a day or 2 away from KI since 2014. RDR2 is that good…its game of the year…GOAT in my opinion.
But Im down to play some friends in KI if any one is up too it…just let me know.

1 Like

Ggs @s0undy44 and @ZTRAINOVER9000 for our Jago battles. I intched away with a victory against Soundy, but you could say I got TRAIN-wrecked going against Z. :joy:

1 Like

GGs :+1:

1 Like

I’ve just been busy with school. And a busted controller doesn’t help matters.

It’s the holiday season, I’m sure someone has a gently used controller theyd be willing to part with to make a KI gamer happy.

1 Like

@SoSRaGnArOk ggs, I really enjoyed that game, connection was alright, which recently is a miracle for me.

1 Like

Ggs to @Cabp15 and @reeeek20 for the ranked matches yesterday. @Cabp15 You’re Eagle’s pressure is impressive. I’ve never feared a corner so much. :smiley: @reeeek20 You’re Aganos is still the best.

Thanks, man. Still improving my gameplay. See you next time. Ggs!

1 Like

Ggs to @HeliumHead2030 for our game. I almost won. But let’s be real I choked under pressure. :joy:

■■■■ no comments on NEC huh :frowning:

Good games. I was really hoping to see you and Letalis in Loser’s Finals!

Spoilers: It would involve Arbiter getting slammed against a wall. A lot.

Letalis is the person I least wanted to go against in the bracket and they put me against him first lol

I was even about to pick Kim if I had to fight him cause of how badly he beat me in the beginning of the bracket. I’m not confident with any other character.

2 Likes

Hm. I would’ve thought you could use carbine on reaction to stomp in neutral to make Aganos play at least a bit honestly. :thinking: And then once chunkless use grenades and bullets to kinda force your way in. And since overshield ignores projectile stun, use that as well to kind of change the page a bit.

I guess though since Arby doesn’t go under st.HP that means stomp isn’t really the button Ag uses most in neutral anyway…:thinking:

Haha. Now I’m even more curious to see the fight actually play out. I guess I can definitely see how Arbiter would have a tough time though. Still can’t imagine it being worse than Kim vs Aganos though :sweat_smile:

When I saw Sonic’s path in bracket started through Letalis, yeah, that was a heartbreaker.

1 Like