The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Gg’s in Ranked Fall. Apologies if my play seemed odd - was trying to work on some reset timings.

2 Likes

Yeah man! I thought I did OK for it being my first match of the day and my son running back n forth across the TV screen LOL
GGs!!
I was like "DO NOT cross the screen! Im playing Storm!!!..and there he goes…back n forth…“sorry dad!” LOL
Are you getting semi quick matches in Ranked? I am…but Exhibition Im not getting any matches. But Ranked is anywhere from a few seconds to a minute wait time.

1 Like

Yeah.

If you do it too early, you will try to throw TJ in block stun and whiff. If you do it too late, you’ll get jabbed. But there’s a big window in there (at least 4 frames) where it will work fine. That window is different for each air normal though (because each air normal puts the opponent in different block stun) so you’ll have to vary the timing slightly depending on what button you hit.

AHhh…ok…thanks dudes! Ill work on it!

I was getting matches pretty quickly in Ranked - usually just a few seconds. I went to exhibition once and couldn’t find a general match, but was able to do invite sets just fine.

1 Like

Anyone want to play?

Follow these instructions btw So I can invite you.

@STORM179 @SonicDolphin117 @ZTRAINOVER9000 I got till 2:00 pm.

Did this work for you, as for me, after I completed these steps, while I was able to find a few matches, eventually KI completely crashed.

Meanwhile the sky is blue.

Yeah it worked for me.

You gotta keep doin it tho

Yeah, I hadn’t had any problems really, so I’m good either way. Won’t be able to play you tonight though @MandrillManiac - have to catch a flight in 7 hours and would like to actually get some sleep this time. See you in 48 hours or so though :slight_smile:

Sure.

I’m leaving tomorrow and I got to pack.

Sleep well and TRAVEL SAFE.

EDIT: Have to take a break now…

@MandrillManiac is there possibly a time I can play you today? Hopefully I’m not too late

1 Like

I’ll make an exception because I need MU practice and your name is ■■■■■■■ awesome. What time? Now?

1 Like

Haha XD anytime for you is good. I’m on rn if that is fine. I could play a couple different MUs if want as well.

Let’s go for it! Right here right now! :triumph:

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll wait for the invite! :+1: Good luck btw

1 Like

Oof I’m gonna try riptor now

I think… I should retire…

Lol don’t think that. You are a strong player. Don’t think too much about the wins and losses.

1 Like

Last one becuz food is here

Seems like I’ll have to bring out the big bird :yum:

1 Like