The most satisfying feelings in KI?

Please give Maya firecats☺

Mine is ending a level four combo with Shadow Call of the Earth with Thunder, the 65% + damage makes me happy everytime.

1 Like

Oops, meant Orchid. I always call her Maya for some reason.

Landing Tusk’s sword buttons, especially >MP Backstab.

And winning a match in a losing match-up or against a character you struggle with :blush:

1 Like

Here’s another good one. Converting a really awkward stray hit into a full juggle combo.

2 Likes

The first taunt… and the second… followed by the third. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Obliterating a tea bagger

5 Likes

performing an Ultimate on Kim Wu, especially with Tusk or Kilgore. her reactions are priceless

Completing a successful combo with Axe Kick without being interrupted. Please stop breaking my recaptures!

Beating an opponent in Ranked with a Top 32 star that tea bags you after he realizes you are not some scrub. Then they “get serious” and still loose the set.
Or just beating someone with a Star regardless of antics.

1 Like

Hitting a nice lengthy double Ultra on someone that was really annoying me. And I say that fully realizing that I could be that annoying player for someone else :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Defeating my brother in KI with an Ultimate.

I know right.

4 Likes

Hands down landing Fulgore’s overhead or sweep and destroy into chest laser to finish off an opponent.

Close second is dumping all Fulgore’s meter on a locked out opponent to complete a match.

for m e was the crazyness of the combos and counter a conmbo breaker

That is a good feeling…

1 Like

Why does that phrase sound familiar? Is that a quote from somewhere? :thinking:

For best feeling? Resets. Resets for days :triumph:

Or holding Up on someones reset for the win after they hit you with it a few times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Proving someone wrong for saying that Eagle is weak :yum:

Oh and beating complainers

2 Likes

When you are playing a match online, win, and then your opponent picks your character as a mirror match to try and show you up… but they still loose. lol

2 Likes

Any time I take on of @UABass life bars. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beating those much ado and nothing guys

1 Like