The most satisfying feelings in KI?

Just as the title says, what are yours?

For me it would be:

-Landing a s.HP at maximum range as Tusk, juuust last pixel of the sword, rubs my perfectionism right.

-Finishing my opponent with chip damage from Tusk’s sword attacks, slowly, gently, this is how a life is taken :smiley:

-As Kilgore: Hard knockdown opponent, shoot HK rockets marked on him, avoiding wakeup with malfunctioning teleport, landing a grab making opponent get hit by chainguns from downside and rockets from upside at the same time, feels really “juicy”, if you know what i mean.

-Properly anti airing opponents with qcb+MP as Kilgore, I imagine him as some kind of ground-to-air turret taking down aircrafts :smiley:

-Avoiding well prepared projectile setups with projectile invincible move timed right. I fought an Aria player once who covered whole screen with three Instinct Drones’ blue beams + his own blue beam, yet I managed to push through and won. It was few months ago and I can’t forget it.

-tbaging glacius

3 Likes

Winning.

Deep, passionate sobbing.

2 Likes

when the announcer screams UUULTTTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the announcer is half of the reason i play the game. the other half is ARIA.

3 Likes

Counter breakers!

2 Likes

When ultimate combo starts.

Beating a high level trashbags Raam Aganos rash and jago/ shago with Kim

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds about right lol

1 Like

Completing a perfect jump cancel combo with Sadira. It’s not only cool to see in action, it’s about the only way she can get damage.

2nd… Winning with Sadira. :smile:

@TheNinjaOstrich

Put on your big, feathery, no-fly, turkey suit. Let’s go a few rounds.

3 Likes

Ill definitely look up your shadow tonight when I arrive home

1 Like

Getting a counter breaker.
Nothing more satisfying than getting the right read and going to town on your opponent. Not to mention C-C-C-COUNTER BREAKERRRRRR!!

However be there as it may, If you’re on the receiving end, it’s one of the most soul crushing feelings in the game. Especially against characters with ridiculous damage outputs like Mira and Raam.

1 Like

Maybe later today. I actually might stream today :smile:

1 Like

My shadow is awful, I think you can just spam it to death. I should really polish it up.

8 Likes

Playing Wulf for me :3

I’m taking a rest and I miss my character already. I would like to have a ft10 mirror match tonight against a person I sent a message today. Something like to have some Wulf play for anyone interested, discuss a little about the matches and then maybe an open lobby with my team and whoever wants to play. I’ll ask my boyfriend to stream because he has the best Internet. Sadly I can’t do it myself.

That’s what will help you get him better response the shadow matches you avenge:)

Can’t wait to try him

2 Likes

That time I beat the bricks off a Killer Ranked Tusk player as Shadow Jago.

Also using Spinal’s shield to “parry” every opponent’s special attacks.

Dropping an Ultimate.

1 Like

Playing with friends.

3 Likes

Winning with Aganos :blush:

1 Like

Punishing anything -2 with RAAM’s shadow grab
Punching someone through more than 2 walls with Aganos

2 Likes