The most satisfying feelings in KI?

Slowly walking up from half screen distance and throwing someone because you’ve made them scared to press buttons,

5 Likes

Right now it is crushing TJ’s Powerline with a well-timed heavy attack into wind kick and starting a combo. I don’t think many people do it and once I realized you could and practiced it, I think it leaves many TJ players surprised.

Winning the matches you didn’t think you were gonna win

9 Likes

Damn, that was some lit comeback :ok_hand:

baiting a grab with taunt as shago before instinct cancelling into demon.

1 Like

Punishing people’s preemptive jumps with Kim Wu’s Dragon Kick.

Setting a new ultra record with a character. I recently set Shin Hisako and Kilgore after taking Cinder’s. Once the new character drops I’ll try for theirs too :slight_smile:

Winning by a scrap of health after a well-fought back & forth match.

Playing the old games for a while and then coming back to KI2013-17 and feeling how much smoother the controls are. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mira - Dealing anywhere between 70-100% damage off a counter breaker (the damage!)

Hisako - Dashing under a projectile and going for an Influence grab (the reaction!)

Maya - Doing her dagger/pip damage ender from S2 (miss them so much)

1 Like

CCCCCCCOUNTER BREAKER!!! (60% damage)

3 Likes

Landing Demonic Despair

2 Likes

Doing massive damage

getting 100 hit ultras (soon to be replaced with ultimates)

Defeating my brother @Jeffron27 in match ups he beats me in

Arbiter parry! I feel like I’m Daigo when my Arbiter parry. Lol

1 Like

Landing an Ultimare to fully finish off my opponent! Nothing feels better than putting @Justathereptile through one : U

100% damage with RAAM. Feels goooooooooood!

4 Likes

Vengeance will be mine bro.

2 Likes

Putting a huge burnout on my opponent, juggle into corner, shadow fireflash cash out into recap and then ultra
Fiery destruction :boom:

Please give Maya firecats☺

Mine is ending a level four combo with Shadow Call of the Earth with Thunder, the 65% + damage makes me happy everytime.

1 Like