The Missing Link: Where are the Game Modes?

I wanted tag-team mode since Season 1

1 Like

This brings me a single tear of joy. Someone uses the things we built!

8 Likes

Itā€™s a great tool! Iā€™m glad it was included on the forums.

How do you use the dev tracker if you donā€™t mind me asking ?

If you go to the forums home youā€™ll see it along the top forum bar.

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks a lot !!!

Desktop: Go to the main page where you apl the categories and at the very top, right under where it says, ā€œForumsā€ there should be a small list with Dev Tracker being the last one.

Mobile: Same location except you have to physically click on categories at the top to bring a drop-down box that will have Dev Tracker at the bottom.

Edit: Pfft Iā€™m too slow :snail:

Awesome use of photoshop! 10/10!!!

;3

I know it wonā€™t happen but I would love the ranked leagues to be based on each character I think that would be a lot more fun!

When I was merely a fan we used to give bsangel (Haloā€™s CM) a hard time for her MS Paint skills. I now find myself using it more than Iā€™d like to admit.

1 Like

Itā€™s quick and easy, and when just pointing somehting out or marking it with a ring, thereā€™s no need for fancy graphics.

But a little teasing (hopefully) donā€™t hurt anyone. ;3

While weā€™re on the topic, how come @blitzedkraig isnā€™t a part of that? Just been wondering for a while and thought Iā€™d bring it upā€¦

1 Like

Good catch! Fixed!

3 Likes

Lol! You know I hang on to every single word you say man! So howā€™s the colors blog coming @rukizzel ? Iā€™m still killing my refresh button over here.

1 Like

There are ways to ask for new features - to use a civil approach to discuss aspects of the game you think could be improved.

At the moment the go to manner for people to voice their opinions seem to be entitled *****. Itā€™s disrespectful and itā€™s immature.

Donā€™t keep hitting refresh. Iā€™ll tell you that much!

2nd Player Will not unlock achĆØvements though.

1 Like

Tried this again last week to see if it actually works and it didnā€™t, 2nd player doesnā€™t get xp.

Please explain how you got it working.