The KI Royal Rumble 1 (SIGNUP CLOSED!) - FINISHED

Hi Guys!

For those of you who don’t know me my name is The One And Only Ryan Bay and I’m a member of the Psycho Vipers.

For those of you who haven’t seen WWE’s Royal Rumble I will give you a quick description. For those who have feel free to skip this part.

Every participant is given a number
Entrants 1&2 start at the same time
Eliminations occur until there is only one person left

These rules are similar for the tournament with the added rules:
Once you pick a character you cannot change so be careful of who you chose
Matches are best 2 out of 3 apart from the final which is 3 out of 5.

Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/7pD5G
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/i_am_fang

START DATE: January 7th 2017 15:00 GMT
PRE-SHOW: January 5th 2017 17:00 GMT

Good luck to you all!

SIGNUP IS NOW CLOSED!

And now for some random(ish) tags:
@PVXenoraptor @SlenderCashew50 @lewisthewizard @SonicDolphin117 @Dayv0 @BHswordsman09 @VladKravich @KevBones10 @SightlessKombat @TheNinjaOstrich

5 Likes

This seems like a fun idea, but maybe you should indicate for what country it’s aimed at. I would guess Europe but hey, one can make mistakes.

1 Like

Sadly your start date falls on the 1st day of my next semester… :cry:

1 Like

There is no region restrictions, anyone can join.

Your semester starts on a saturday? ouch. I would hate that so much

interesting random tags

1 Like

Literally chosen at random :joy:

Considering he tagged the entire PV team, it’s hard to believe :joy:

1 Like

i know right

1 Like

Wrong month. I was looking at December when I thought I was looking at January. My 1st class starts on a Wednesday (the 1st Wednesday of January).

There are still 16 spaces remaining!

Just a personal observation, but as much as I contribute (for better or for worse) in this community, I’m surprised my name doesn’t get tagged more often for events like this. :expressionless:

Oh, and I signed up, BTW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hit max tags :joy:

But I counted 9 - you’re allowed 10, I thought.

Even so, there’s nothing wrong with creating a follow-up post with more tags - others have done it. :wink:

1 Like

I’m a huge pro wrestling fan so I WOULD be down for this…but I’ll be in tennesse during this event.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can compete in this. My grades are currently down in the ■■■■■■■ and I need to focus on my finals. Hopefully, if you do a second Rumble, I’ll be able to compete (probably!)

1 Like

Thats why there is a 1 next to the topic name :wink:

If enough people enjoyed RR1 then id consider doing a second one but as i said that deepends on how well liked RR1 is

Halfway there!

Any rewards?

Since this is the first time i have done this no.