The KI Royal Rumble 1 (SIGNUP CLOSED!) - FINISHED

Do I get theme music?

10 spaces still remain!

Unfortunately no :joy::joy:

There should be.

@PVXenoraptor
@BHswordsman09

It sounds like a great idea, but i want to conform that i have a streamer who knows how to do it first, i would have done the streaming myself but the company that i was with was bought by TalkTalk and my new internet is not strong enough.

Can i ask a favour? Can one of guys do me a MASSIVE favour and help me stream the Royal Rumble? I would do it myself but my new internet is literally the definition of dogshite (which hopefully does not cause a problem during the Rumble)

Also if you know how to play music during the tournament (for entrance themes) I would be extremely grateful :slight_smile:

Bump (if bumping is allowed)

9 spaces remain!

Good news guys! I found a streamer for the tournament!

Both @TDBFang and @ShadowCageNinja have offered to stream the tournament and the pre-show!

Guys unfortunately due to server issues the Pre-Show is cancelled. It seems that people are struggling to get on KI and that means the pre show cannot go ahead

Fear not though. The tournament IS STILL ON for those wondering and i am in the procces of messaging people their entrance numbers. Please check your inboxes!

2 Likes

Tournament is today!

@PVT1AORyanBay what’s the Twitch channel for it?

WE ARE LIVE http://twitch.tv/i_am_fang

GG to entrant number #12 ST PobreSuave for winning the first KI Royal Rumble defeating entrant number #6 ST Lemonhunter 3-0!

Here is the list of numbers for those who missed the stream!

I slept through the entire day! OMG! I didn’t wake up until 5 p.m. eastern, and didn’t even remember the tournament until I was eating dinner 2 hours later

:cry:

Is ST a Brazilian team?

Yes we are

Parabéns pelos dois lugares no pódio!

Valeu, graças ao Netcode incrível do KI då pra ter Brasileros em torneios online
(Thanks, thanks to KI’s incredible netcode we can have Brazilians in online tourneys)