The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

“Want” is a strong word, but it’s how my week’s been regardless and I’m getting kinda bored and cabin-fevery, so it is what it is, haha.

3 Likes

My week is a bit meh. It’s had it’s fair share of good stuff but some bad stuff as well. I got a 100 on my last 2 Spanish quizzes which brought my grade up to a B. Pre-Calculus on the other hand is going pretty badly. I got an 83 on a quiz which is alright but I need to finish all my homework soon. Also I think I failed the Pre-Cal quiz today :frowning: Then there’s the dental appointment which was a mess. Apparently 2 of my brackets fell off so I have to pay an additional $20. On the bright side, I’m trying all my video games again with my glasses on. Everything looks so good. Especially Breath of the Wild.

6 Likes

I’m New York bound this Sunday.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to get out of AZ and go places, sadly money is to short here. New York sounds awesome

1 Like

Happy B-day @KevBones10!!
giphy (4)

11 Likes

@KevBones10

12 Likes

Shadow Lord bless all of you.

Thanks guys!

10 Likes

I’m newly unemployed at the moment, and I’ve never been so busy. Three interviews in one week, with a fourth scheduled for next week. To put some context into play here, I just graduated with my masters, so being funemployed is a new experience for me as I’ve typically always had a job. I may have gone ham on job applications thinking that hardly any would respond, but a solid 50% of them actually did! Now I’m organizing my time very carefully, but still making time to go out with friends and have some fun. KI is there for days where I’m just exhausted from researching companies that I’ve applied to and decompressing from stressful interviews.

4 Likes

I bought my costume early.

Well, I finished the study course for life insurance, now I just need to schedule an exam.

On a side note, I don’t know if it’s against forum rules or not, but I’m currently selling my Alienware X51 R2 on Ebay to help boost my income a bit while I’m switching jobs…if you want to check it out it’s currently the X51 R2 with the lowest price tag on Ebay. My seller username is nemisiscyberplex.

@moderators if this is against the forum guidelines to mention the auction, by all means let me know and I’ll delete this part of this post.

1 Like

Sigh…today wasn’t the best of days. I messed up my nail while moving boxes, my mystery date for homecoming cancelled (and when I was actually getting hyped up for it too :disappointed_relieved:), my beats after a year of use decided to break today. The audio jack is now stuck in my school IPad…it’s gonna be a pain getting that out. And to put the icing on the cake we ran out of horchata and egg nog today…

Oh well, it could have been worse. At least KI gave me a break, got 5 RQs today (thanks Kilgore) new personal record. Hope everyone had a better day then I had.

I rolled off my bed in the morning and the bleaching of my teeth from the day before ended up burning off some of my gums. The homecoming thing, though, is a pain I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

Ehh…it isn’t the end of the world. Sure, I’m really disappointed but I still have next year. Thanks for your sympathy though.

I’m more worried however about your gums being burned off…sounds extremely painful. I hope it wasn’t to grave

It was only like the two front teeth on the top row. Nothing too bad. It’s just the bristles on the toothbrush that sting.

Hope they get better quick, they can be a real annoyance

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m heading to New York Comic Con as Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes).

Maybe I’ll run into a Spinal or Shago cosplayer at the event.

7 Likes

Dude i had a worse homecoming than you trust me.

I went stag to both my junior and senior homecomings…not by choice mind you.
I never was very good at wooing the ladies when I was a teen…or ever for that matter. I didn’t have a lot of confidence then. I like to joke that I married the first girl that dated me for longer than 2 weeks, though it is true.
Still, I can’t complain about how life’s turned out in the relationship department. I’ve been married for 16 years now. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This is the best birthday gift ever.

Art by my dad.

@KevBones10 @ItzTymeToDul @BubbRubb4Real @HWSlenderCashew

14 Likes