The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

I’m almost ready for work and today we have an inspection.

We’ll pass like we always do.

Hurry up Black Friday!!!

3 Likes

I completed the game! :smiley:

Assassin’s Creed: Origins - 9.8/10

4 Likes

9.8 but not a 10? Hmm. It is a good game!

1 Like

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I ate way too much today.

10 Likes

I got kicked out of my turkery day :expressionless:

Happy Thanksgiving!

…just don’t attempt to pull a Hisako and vacuum your food into your mouth.

4 Likes

Lol what? How did that happen??

Thanksgiving was awesome. My wife killed it in the kitchen and I drank more wine than I should have lol. Amazing day.

2 Likes

The tryptophan is kicking in…

From my understanding it’s not so much the tryptophan as it is overeating causes your blood to pool more in around your digestive system and less around your brain thereby making you drowsy.

Anyway, I’ve been spending a good deal of the day playing KI. I haven’t been able to play as much as I would like so I’ve been sort of catching up. I’m finally working on Fulgore…figured it was about time I lived up to my gamertag.

3 Likes

Recovering from a gruesome ruck march yesterday on this wonderful holiday. Was practically limping, especially when getting up.

That’s pretty much true. Tryptophan does make you sleepy but chicken actually has more tryptophan than Turkey. But you don’t usually eat a pound of chicken while also gorging on vast quantities of other food. Put it all together and it’s snooze city.

1 Like

I bought these beauties from Hot Topic and Spencer’s respectively. :skull:

6 Likes

I think you’ll love this coffee, I know I do!

I’m moving on from even paying attention to the trolls that got themselves banned. I got better things to think about, plus I’m sure that NONE of them will have the courage to step to me IRL so I’m starting my clean slate this Monday.

I don’t give a Shadow Lord’s hide about any of them.

1 Like

I missed the confirmation email from Game of Thrones, more specifically they wanted to use my art in their store…and… I missed it :sob:

Also I ran across this nightmare fuel

1 Like

Well the past few days have been a bit of a roller coaster for me. Long story short, I’ve been working too hard and had a nervous breakdown on Wednesday…almost quit my job over it (thankfully I’ve got an awesome manager that wouldn’t let me just throw my career down the drain over it), so I’ve been taking a few days off to rest, not to mention I went to the doctor and he got me on a mood stabilizer so I’ve been getting accustomed to it. Hopefully it’ll get everything under control, and if not the next step will be counseling. I’ll tell you, long term stress is a b*tch.

4 Likes

Work is work. And of course people look forward to a short weekend than a long week.

That’s just me though. :sunglasses:

Resisting urge to make snark comment.

2 Likes