The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Lol stupid netcode had absolutely no lag for awhile to :triumph: GGS @SoSRaGnArOk it’s was a fun set regardless

Today’s Exhibition online community while leveling up Shinsako to 50…
1st set= 2 tea bags and 2 taunts 4 matches total 2-2 (he left once tied up)
2nd - Left at ready screen (Low tiers PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FILTER!!!)
3rd- Same guy from 1st set, left at ready screen (He is scurd! Lol )
4th- New player, Qualifier, no issues…I took it easy to help him learn. 2-0 GGs!
5th- Same guy from 1 and 3… left at ready screen again.
6th- Decent Gold Kan-ra/ Kim Wu- I went 6-0 with Shinsako…no issues…no TB taunts or 2x ultras. GGs!
7th- Qualifier, low level, took it easy, no issues, 1 and done. GGs!
8th- Qualifier, low level, took it easy, no issues, 2 and done. GGs!
9th- Cocky Silver Jago…taunts out the gate, land 3 counter breakers… still gets wrecked…leaves immediately. GGs lol
10th- Qualifier, took it easy, 2-0 GGs

So what Ive noticed here in this 10 match series is …

1. There are a lot of new players out today… lets be cool to them and not run them off. Offer help or a message of encouragement.
  2. Only 2 A-holes out of 10 isnt bad for today. Ive had days much worse, like yesterday.

So Im going to start a thread to continue this experiment. Please join me and list your 5-10 matches with a brief description so we can see with real data…how bad is it out there?? But yo have to be honest…no exagerating or using past experiences. It has to be honest and current.

Hope to see what you find!

@BigBadAndy @Draigh @SoSRaGnArOk @Sasuke99I @WrathOfFulgore @TheNinjaOstrich @SadisticRage76

What was the time of day? I think time of day has alot to do with it. I have noticed that more new players on on during the day. I will do my part.

1 Like

It was the last 45 mins…so 2pm - 3pm here in Louisiana.

How far are you off 50 with her? I think I’m about 47 but I don’t feel like I’ve learned anywhere near enough to be even remotely good with her, plus I took a huge break which is never helpful, maybe we should run Shinsako mirrors sometime. :smiley:

Im at 46! SHe has been sitting at 37 for a while now. I just now got back on here a few days ago.

Im the one that created the “Level 50 club thread”…so IM working to get them all to 50. After Shin, all I have left are my 3 least favorite characters…Rash, Sadira and Arbiter. :wink:

Sure,we should definitely play some time. IM done playing for this afternoon now…but I will be back on around 6-10pm tonight (central time) and tomorrow 10am-3pm and then prob 5-8pm

1 Like

Defend the North 2017

We IN THERE.

9 Likes

Is it over???

No. Top 8 is tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yoooo! Gooooooo Duuuull!!

1 Like

I’m still upset no one picked up streaming KI pools or finals for Defend the North. But at the same time, the meh commentary Sp00ky had for the Nicky/Diamond exhibition told its own story.

I’ll be watching Twitter tomorrow for updates on Top 8 progression.

1 Like

SO there is no stream? Or no one shared the information as usual? I had no idea there was a tournament today and tomorrow.

@SoSRaGnArOk what’s your GT? Did you change it?

My boy…You’ve finally made me proud

2 Likes

Ggs @SithLordEDP, sorry I had to leave had to pick up my bro. Those shin hisako orb setups were annoying lol.

1 Like

I would assume they’re annoying, I probably went for a bit too many instead of just actually comboing though lol

1 Like

Defend the North top 8 stream @ 3:30 pm

Watch here:

EDIT: 3:30 est/2:30 cst/12:30 pst

3 Likes

3:30 eastern?

1 Like

Timezone??

I dunno about sharing the information, i’m fairly sure i learned about KI being at Defend the North from the forum. I guess just for myself, once i knew KI was going to be there, i had checked their site’s event and stream schedule. KI has casuals, pools and finals there, but none of the streamers there had any of it scheduled to be on their streams. The link that Dul posted is news to me, but if there’s going to be a stream now, i’m cool. :+1:

1 Like