The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Is there an official Defend the North 2017 thread with all pertaining links?
If not then it wasnt shared correctly.
If there is not a central location for links and information to share from here to FB to twitter to whatever… then it wasnt shared the way we need it to be shared.

One of us from each event has to make this happen or we loose hype and viewers and participants, ect…
the few events I attend and know about I try my best to do my part.

1 Like

It’s still the same. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll fight against Pink Diamond? lol Maya I consider my 2nd main after Omen, and Pink Diamond was my main inspiration to play with her, she does awesome juggles with her Maya, and you one of my inspirations to still playing with Omen (since returned to the game I watched all your Matches with friends videos). I must watch this. Love to watch matches between you and @ZTRAINOVER9000 too because I learn twice, with Omen and Maya :laughing:

2 Likes

Great stuff and best of luck bro - just play your game and you’ll do great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This link doesnt work? Says content not available unless i have a time machine lol

Yes. That’s it.

See EDIT post.

Its starting now but that link doesnt work. Its TSB blaze…not TBS ,LOL

Everyone try this…but right now its Overwatch.

Should be at 2:30pm CENTRAL time
12:30 Pacific
And 3:30pm Eastern

1 Like

We never played @STORM179 :cry:

Still hasn’t started yet.

Yep…still hosting other channels. Would be nice if there was ac confirmation or just an update.

1 Like

STREAM ABOUT TO START :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Whew! I’m glad that I didn’t late to watch it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s on teamsp00ky.

1 Like

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: communicating sucks at this event.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul

YOU BEAT BEST RASH PLAYER!

Good matches! :smiley:

2 Likes

@ItzTymeToDul you’re my hero! You won CircaAphex’s Rash (Rash is my worst MU you know)! Man, watching this made me nervous xD

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul Good stuff. You’ve gotten farther than I’ve ever gotten in any tournament ever.

And I’m both proud and jealous.

EDIT: Actually, if you want to beat my record, you’ll need to beat Raven first.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul Let’s go!

2 Likes

I couldn’t watch… THEY’RE BOTH MY FAVORITES…

2 Likes