The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

As it turns out, hopping on to play some KI now @DarkLrdChuckles. Let me know if you want to run a set.

Also streaming: http://Twitch.tv/ki_storm179

2 Likes

Damn
won’t be home for another 2 or so hours.

1 Like

We need to play dude.

1 Like

GGs to @KevBones10 who taught me that the only way to deal with Eagles pressure is to get hit and break the combo

4 Likes

GGS to you too!

Seriously, Shinsako’s setups still makes me very salty

Or you know. Don’t get in pressure.

Not to pick on anyone, but this is so common.

“Once I had no meter and was hit with a hard knockdown in the corner while in danger, there was just nothing I could do! It was a 50/50 guess and I lose the game! ■■■■ is OP.”

6 Likes

Yep. It’ll happen. Nobody can play perfect but being less likely to get put in disadvantageous states usually help you win.

Hey guys, I’m a new-ish player (started a few months after the W10 version came out) and would love to have people to play against online!

I’m based in Pakistan so matches with people from the US aren’t gonna be much fun. Players from the EU and Middle East would be great. My gamertag is lucebuce so feel free to add me!

I main Orchid and RAAM if that matters.

3 Likes

This is something that I keep in mind because it is an area of my own game that I would really like to improve. Identifying what to avoid, and the pathways that get you there. Instead of going for damage every time recognizing that “I really don’t want to be in neutral at long range against this character. So I should do a hard knockdown ender and then stay close” etc.

And i know it’s easy to interpret as “don’t get hit,” but people really do tend to start the story after half a dozen mistakes and then say “it was down to this one thing and I lost the game.” It’s just that rewinding only that far isn’t the way to improve.

2 Likes

@STORM179

I watched your archive when we played in ranked. What did you mean about S. Dragon Dance being weird and active for forever?

Since my net is fucked up, the only game that I can play is #KI
Oh well, I don’t mind RUR
:eight_pointed_black_star: MIRA Practice :eight_pointed_black_star: 
 Training for Celtic Throwdown
 \m/ 

1 Like

Which archive, and what timestamp?

Most recent, July 20th, around 1:41:18

We just had a great time with Pharroh’s Combo Killers online tournament. If you search the forums, he has the schedule online. Week 7 just finished last night! It was a great time! Plus there’s Absolute Battle 8 coming up in Dallas. And recently SCR announced KI as part of their lineup. We are still good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

GG’s to @DarkLrdChuckles

Fun ft5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah sure.

I’m pretty late to any ggs, but ggs to @Zcythe for the Glacius matchup, still trying to acclimate myself to getting in with Jago safely. Also ggs to everyone I played against in the RCT.

2 Likes

Yeah, GGs man. It was pretty back and forth. I think I won’t be able to compete before you know it.

Ggs to @SneerfulWater57 and @Zcythe for our matches online!