The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

ggs to @MnTLetalis had really fun set with him today :slight_smile:

GGs to @STLemonHunter for the fun SF4 set last night. The game is good but, it has also made me love KI a lot more. The world where dive kicks and jump ins trade with DPs is one I would not like to live in lol.

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d actually responded, but guess not :sweat_smile: Thanks Adam - it is much appreciated.

And thanks to the rest of you guys as well! I really do appreciate how everyone here always helps out - you all are awesome :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting on a more detailed response, but the only Xbox One youā€™d have issues with in this case is the original. The S and X both have internally switching power bricks, so as long as you have the correct country cable, youā€™re fine with 110 to 240 on those.

More info on the original as I get it.

1 Like

Thanks. Unfortunately in this case, I was an early adopter (I had to have KI at launch! :joy:)

3 Likes

Home sweet home! Who wanna play with me?

@MandrillManiac @Fwufikins @TheNinjaOstrich @Sasuke99I @ItzTymeToDul

1 Like

forgot to say this but ggs to @STORM179

2 Likes

Haha. Donā€™t sweat it man - Iā€™ve been pretty delinquent lately about posting GGā€™s to people as well.

In view of that, shoutout to @MnTLetalis by the way for the Ranked match yesterday. It was very interesting to play against your Rash - you have a pretty unique take on the character :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think we could have a set some time this week?

Our true Dark lord has returned?!

But my hisako month isnā€™t over yetā€¦

7 Likes

We could do Sako mirrorsā˜ŗ

2 Likes

Tomorrow maybe If thatā€™s ok. :slight_smile:

I got DND tonight.

3 Likes

I probably wonā€™t be back on KI this week I donā€™t think. Iā€™ll definitely be streaming at least two more times before I leave next week though, so more than happy to play you then,

Welcome back, by the way. Itā€™s been a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, sounds good. Glad to be back!

2 Likes

Oooh! What class? Or are you the DM?
What kind of adventures are you having?

Took me a while to figure out what Mandrill meant, I was likeā€¦ ā€œdo not disturbā€?

:sob:

We should play soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I call it DND but itā€™s actually Numenera.

DND but easier.

I am gonna DMing very soon tho.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in Numenera. My brother and some friends have been working on an original tabletop RPG system/universe, and turns out its kinda similar in concept to Numenera

1 Like

Itā€™s a good one.