The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Dude I play Smash Bros., that kind of match is nothing new to me.

Eagle mirror is just…how the hell do you keep track of it all lol

True… there is an awful lot happening on screen.

I did several mirror matches with @thunderb3e last night, we kinda got the hang of it, but it seemed like any time one of us got the upper hand we would just run wild and the other couldn’t recover.

Ggs to @DoobyDude23 for our matches!

Lots of fun with Eagle, even when crashing the game XD

1 Like

GG’s to @Dayv0

Friggin birbs…

2 Likes

I’m a rebel, using charged shot XD

Ggs @MandrillManiac!

1 Like

GGs man, thanks for showing me some stuff to use with Eagle :smile:
There’s so many buttons to push! :blush:

3 Likes

Not if you play against me. I seem to time my attacks just well enough to be counter-hit :sweat:

1 Like

Has anyone ever noticed while playing online that when you do say… medium ADs, they seem to be in slow motion and take forever to come out and the opponent just seems to have all the time in the world to react and break it. (Im not talking about obvious LAG) But when you face the same character you were using and you get hit by the same ADs… they seem to be at a faster speed?

LOL… I swear it feels this way some times and the above is the only way I know how to explain it.

Just curious if anyone has ever felt like this has happened to them without it being obvious lag.

Have never seen that without it being lag-related.

1 Like

It must be a mental thing, as in, on my offense I know whats coming so it seems to be visually slower. But on my defense I dont know whats coming so it seems to fly by much faster.
Like an illusion …does that make sense or no? lol

1 Like

Lol. Not really, but I’m not the one who it has to make sense to :-p

In other news, happy birthday to me (finally hit 30 today :hushed:), and figured I should give a “formal” heads up. I think most of the forum folks already know, but if not, then may as well announce it here, in the thread where I’ve spent an unhealthily large amount of time ^.^

Got the expat assignment that I’d been looking for, so going to be moving out to Singapore at the end of this July. Assignment is for three years, so will be gone for quite a while. I’ll still be around here in the forums and online I imagine, but my post/play timings will probably be a little “off”. If any of you head over to east Asia while I’m out there, be sure to hit me up!

12 Likes

Wow man congrats and happy bday! So what will you be doing over there? Be careful… probably crazy as a mofoo up in that big city.

1 Like

A lot of what I’m doing now (production support stuff), just onsite in Singapore now.

And nah, Singapore is stupidly safe. Not worried in the slightest about that.

1 Like

Happy birthday my man!

30 huh? What’s it feel like?

I’m very proud of this btw. Good work and good luck my homie.

I probably won’t play you for awhile unless I get up at 6:00 am est

Actually that’s entirely possible considering my old schedule…

Either way…

#Congrats

¡Feliz Cumpleaños Tormenta!

Happy birthday Storm!

12 Likes

Production support as in Large production machinery maintenance or IT type assistance on production machinery? Where I work we has tons of huge production machines ranging from 80 grand to 200 grand in machinery cost.
Big money making cookie dough! We have 2 machines that we went and purchased from Thailand.

Yo se. Hablo español :wink:

@MandrillManiac It feels incredibly similar to 29 so far :joy:

@FallofSeraphs76 More production support on the part side of things. I’m the guy evaluating what’s coming out of the machines to see if they meet design needs, and providing input to the manufacturing engineers on what features are important to us from a structural and performance standpoint. I’ll also be the only design engineer on that side of the world for my hardware, so I’ll be the go-to guy whenever someone in Asia has a question about the parts.

6 Likes

Are these computer parts or rocket parts? lol

Jet engine parts.

3 Likes