The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

@TheNinjaOstrich @oTigerSpirit @FallofSeraphs76 @BubbRubb4Real

Wanna play?

Probably not today dude.

At work at the moment. Wonā€™t be off till late tonight. :expressionless:

Happy birthday @STORM179 ! With you moving iā€™m assuming we wonā€™t see you at majors for a while though : (

2 Likes

You canā€™t chew gum though. :slight_smile:

Also happy b-day!!!

Itā€™s illegal in Singapore.

WIsh I would have seen this when you postedā€¦I was streaming KI about that timeā€¦would have been fun! IM off all next week so I def want to try and play everyone!

Why?

2 Likes

Lol. I assume they just donā€™t want the mess of people sticking it to stuff. You can chew gum in the country, you just canā€™t buy it in Singapore.

3 Likes

Aha, closer to my timezone! Congrats on the assignment! You get to meet a new segment of the online community too.

1 Like

Happy B-day! Hope you had a wonderful day =)

1 Like

I did. Rock climbing was a lot of fun ^.^

1 Like

@Sasuke99I Hello I miss you. Wanna play?

Sure. Just invite me when you are ready!

Itā€™s too lateā€¦ lol

GGS to @TheNinjaOstrich! Lag ruined my Eagle setup combosā€¦ Uggghhh

1 Like

GGs to @REYNOSOFUA11 for our set last night. Itā€™s always a pleasure to fight forum folks in Ranked. :smiley:

1 Like

GGā€™s to you too your sadiraā€™s no joke btw, those cross ups were a pain to deal with but then again I donā€™t fight too many sadiras or good ones that is.

Funny thing, after fighting you, I fought another Omen and I was schooled in the world of Omens. His set ups were near broken. Heā€™d start a combo and then phase to the other side and once I was corneredā€¦ my Sadira died rather fast. :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Then I have brought shame to myself and to Omen :disappointed_relieved:.

2 Likes