The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

I’d probably get my Dan and Sakura up to speed again.

He don’t want the Rolento :smirk:

2 Likes

Only characters I’d play in that game are dhalsim and deejay.

I played the lamest Sagat of all time back in the USF4 days. I had a pocket E.Ryu because I wanted to be a combo master, but I wasn’t too good at FGs then so it didn’t work out well😂 @ItzTymeToDul you need to buy the game it’s backwards compatible on XBONE. I have it I just need a reason to play it lol. I wanna see some top tier Deejay from you.

Sf4 vanilla is back compatible.

Yeah too bad it’s not Ultra which would have made 100% logical sense but oh well, you can’t win them all.

1 Like

I played E. Ryu because I wanted to play like Sako when he won the first capcom cup :grin: . Good times.

Some people just really like to struggle huh? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

ggs to @SneerfulWater57

He had to fight two shadow lords?!

0_0

1 Like

yup

I main swamp thing in injustice 2, i am the struggle hahahaa

GGS to @HWSlenderCashew!

Eagle mirror is so… Dumb. XD

2 Likes

it is LMAO

1 Like

GGS to @SonicDolphin117, @Sasuke99I and @Crainiak24.

GGS to everyone who play Eagle mirror with me…

2 Likes

Anyone want to play?

I need practice if I am gonna join this tournament…

I might play spinal, riptor, aganos and eyedol.

up until the crash :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello all. Im new to the KI world as of… Ystrday so any help with sparring would be appreciated. I am trying to learn spinal at the moment. Im on x1 and my gt is TRUTHS HATRED85.

3 Likes

Can’t be worse than a Sadira mirror. :stuck_out_tongue:

You wish.

2 Likes

Honestly, the Sadira mirror match has to be one of the most annoying MU’s in the entire game, especially if you are playing against somebody of equal skill. It’s like an annoying air ballet match where both players spend the entire match NOT hitting one another. :stuck_out_tongue: