The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

terrible connection though =/

gg’s @STORM179, randomly got matched up in rank during a stream. Never would have won if he would of picked his main so thank GOD haha (trying to get a star over here !)

What’s a Brazil?

2 Likes

Hey guys, just a quick FYI I’m about to start up my twitch stream. Come check it out if you want. I can’t promise it’ll be anything stellar, especially considering my losing streak in ranked this afternoon (oy :sweat:), but I’ll try to make it as entertaining as possible.

1 Like

@Dayv0 Eyyyyyy! Can we pay KI tomorrow?

Anybody wanna body me? I need to play a little so I don’t totally suck at NCR tomorrow.

Ggs to @STORM179 we fought on your stream under my shisako dummy account. To answer why i wasn’t DPing it’s because i could hear you over the mic saying you were expecting me to DP, so i didn’t DP. But then i could hear you say you were going to take advantage of the fact that i wasn’t DPing and i got all confused on what i should do.

6 Likes

Play your game. Don’t worry about his commentary lol

Shoutout to @BubbRubb4Real for stopping by my stream. I didn’t have a lot of people watching, but I did manage to get some of the kinks out of streaming. Like I said I haven’t done that since season one, but I didn’t have too many hiccups surprisingly. About the only real hiccup was I had the volume on the stream going to my PC a little too loud, so there was a bit of a delayed echo, but I wanted to check to make sure my mic was working right.
Anyway if anyone wants to watch it, it’s on the archives on my twitch channel. I’d post a link but, I hate how embedded Twitch streams autoplay.

Yeah, & GGs to everyone I played against in Ranked…don’t know if any of them are ever on the forums, but GGs anyway.

2 Likes

That’s the important bit when you start out, don’t get discouraged by the numbers. A decent stream with positivity is much more appreciated than a top quality whiny one.

2 Likes

The only thing keeping me from streaming is well… I’m better at it when I’m with people.

Lol. That makes a great amount of sense. :smile:

Thought I’d tweaked it so that my mic wasn’t going to my opponent, but I guess I failed there. That explains why some of my conditioning stuff wasn’t going how I expected :joy:

2 Likes

GGs to @Yperdaimonios who I ran into in ranked.

2 Likes

GG’s to @DoobyDude23 for the longest set I’ve ever played! One billion losses later, I learned to never stop jumping, and that critical drops lose games - DO NOT DROP THE ENDER OFF OF COUNTERBREAKS! Also, if one is going to counterbreak, hit it EARLY - if was gonna stick, it would, don’t try to CB the third hit of a H.Linker, it’ll just get broken cuz you were too late.

Love fighting that RAAM though. Your Kryll usage has gotten a lot better I’ve noticed. More willing to play patient w/ Kryll applied, and the short combos w/ Kryll to reapply it, those bugs add up! And I loved that fake stomp > flipout you were doing, ya cheeky bugger. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there!

Since I need practice and ranked is not really working much for me (at the moment) I would like to run sets (it can be ft5, ft7 or ft10) with anyone available starting at 9:30 pm EST.
This is important I want it to be serious, no t b…ing or double ultra or excesive taunting, please. Right now I’m looking for people (in this case) that look for the same: some training. I have some key matches tomorrow and I need to warm up.
About the characters: I main Sabrewulf but may change to pocket characters even for practice or to try the mu.

PS: I live in Argentina, if the lag is too much maybe we won’t be able to play but I don’t mind trying a match. If it’s playable then it would be great. The less lag the better and my connection is stable but probably not as good as the one in the US.

GT: Maru MDQ

Cheers!

3 Likes

:+1:You still need Thunder help?

1 Like

Why not? ;D
Yes, wouldn’t mind at all :smiley:
How do you find the Riptor MU vs Thunder? I may try her or Fulgore if I’m struggling too much with Wulf.

Riptor v. Thunder seems pretty even. Whoever gets the knockdown first and keeps the pressure on wins. Fulgore wins against Thunder though imo.

I agree

To be fair, you did catch me on the third hit quite a few times because of my slow reactions, I looked at the damage numbers after each of those… 65. 73. 83! Second lifebar, gone in a blink :open_mouth:
The thing I was really annoyed by though, was the Bats into high/low scythe mixup followed by shadow Bats, mixup again! On block its not so bad, but blocking the high low is kinda tough, Judge wrong and its an easy opening for quick damage or setplay. :confused:

1 Like

GG’s to @SonicDolphin117