The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

If you’re still on I wouldn’t mind running a set. It’s been a while, no doubt both of us have learned a ton of new things since.

Edit: Scratch that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

GGs @MaruMDQ.Good luck in whatever you’re doing and prove you’re the best player in Argentina!:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @ZTRAINOVER9000 and @oTigerSpirit!
Tiger, very good Jago! You made some juggles I haven’t seen before =O
And Train, before I go to sleep I’ll put my muscle memory to work and block those overheads xP
I think I’ll stick to my Wulfie, he is my best, as he has always been. Cheers! :smile:

2 Likes

I wish you luck Maru!

Show everyone you are the best Wulf in Argentina! :smile:

1 Like

Glad I could help in the least if at all, I have much more training ahead of me to balance defense and attack. My patience has gotten better but when I lose focus I rely on my horrible instincts to DP or break early. more importantly though, you managed to make the right decisions in key moments.

Regardless, this tiger must continue his training, to find his purpose… to find himself.

Looks like more sets with me. You are getting sloppy, from what I’m hearing lol

I really am… granted, I haven’t been playing as much as before. Still, with his new changes, any help is welcomed.

Sure, but when you’re ready.

You know where to find me. :thumbsup:

Even if they’re not on the forums, GGs to everyone at NCR: Kinetic Onslaught, Sudden Blackout, Dare, and RPG.

2 Likes

@MBABanemobius doing work at Hypespotting 6…

4 Likes

Cheers man, wish I’d done that little bit more but can’t be too unhappy with the result. Just need to improve my execution, decision making, fundamentals, optimisation & punishes. You know, just a few small things. :wink: :smile: :cry:

Genuinely though really appreciate the shout out, thanks for that :thumbsup:

1 Like

GGs to @ShellShock520 for our set in Ranked. You were very close to finally squishing my Sadira. It certainly was a close match, but it is always a pleasure playing you online! :smiley:

ahh gee man. thanks. you had me thinking twice about those heavies :blush:

1 Like

Truth be told anytime I start using easy to break combos with Sadira you know a counter breaker is soon to follow. :smiley:

ya I know. that’s why I didn’t break them :blush:

I’ve decided to stream later on today at around 5:30PM EST or 3 hours from now. I’d love if you guys joined me for sets or just to watch in the chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just be happy I wasn’t UA Kalypso… my goodness that guy is a Sadira god…

hmmmm. I’ll keep a look out for that guy. maybe one day we can run a few sets.

Sure! :smiley:

today? if so I’ll be on at 4pm PST.