The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

It’s just something that has started as I’ve gotten older, nothing seems to get my heart pumping like this game, and trust me, I do want to play, but it’s almost as though my body is having an involuntary, nervous reaction to playing online.

Also it doesn’t matter how long the break is since I last played, as I’m waiting for that online lobby to load up, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and feel myself shaking. :confused:

1 Like

It’s normal to feel when you aren’t comfortable with something. I recommend playing KI more and not concerning yourself with victory. Tarts where some of my anxiety stemmed from, winning.

Be happy to tune in, but that’s a little late for me. Best of luck with it though!

1 Like

Also. Has anyone tried to stream KI on Beam? I’ve seen a couple of people from the forums do it.

I watched @BblackorchidD wreck this poor kid in Shadow Lords Multiplayer with Orchid :joy:

I didn’t experience any lag or buffering at all. Seems good! I might be using Beam from now on (Since Snap is removed on Xbox, so it’s even harder to stream on Twitch :disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like

There are a lot of benefits to Beam,however the one thing that keeps a lot of people from streaming on it is the fact that very few people watch things on Beam compared to Twitch.Who wants to stream for hours and no one is watching?I tried it for a while but just couldn’t get ANYONE to watch so I crawled back to Twitch in the end.:disappointed_relieved:

Eh, I started from nothing on Twitch. I can do it again. :thumbsup:

Wait…snap is gone? really?

Well, I can’t seem to figure out how to do it now, so I’m assuming. But don’t quote me on it.

MS removed it because the XBONE usually can’t handle snapping certain things and a game at the same time.It’ll be back it’s just getting tweaked.

1 Like

I know how you feel, no matter how good I get my body still has the same reaction. I’ve talked about it in my leaving competitive post because it took its toll. I guess it’s a neurological malfunction of some sorts, lol. Nah, I wouldn’t go that far but I know what you mean. Music, water and self-humor make me feel normalized.

I suppose that’s mainly why I tend not to talk on the mic when playing with people just because of me being either an idiot off mic or music annoying others.

@TheNinjaOstrich You usually have a few peeps on your chat. You want to talk dead let’s throw me in there, lol. I stream and usually three people watch… you, dragon and me. If not for you, it’s just dragon, if not for dragon it’s just me being a goofball. I still don’t mind though because it’s still fun to record the experience.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s dead. I’m a preview member so I got the update a few months ago. The snap function is no longer integrated into the new UI. It has its
advantages and disadvantages.

I personally don’t like it much but I can see why they took it out, it was slightly clunky and spent CPU usage because something didn’t properly close. That sort of thing.

2 Likes

When’s the next Tiger Stream?

I actually might start streaming in the summer more. No classes.

Tonight actually. Though I don’t think it’ll be KI, that’s all I do, lol. Dragon gives me flak for it. Maybe some Enigmatis or SFV. Still don’t know for sure. Hell, could even be Uncharted survival or some indie games on 360.

1 Like

I havent been laying much KI since KIWC… Ive mainly been obsessed with the Ringed City DLC for Dark Souls 3… but I plan on playing some KI tonight, so maybe Ill see some of you around.

I’m gonna try out the X1 beam app and see how I like it. Feel free to hop in and hang out for a bit :slight_smile:

@TheNinjaOstrich @ItzTymeToDul @oTigerSpirit @Sasuke99I

2 Likes

y u no tag me. :disappointed:

1 Like

Who is this @STLemonHunter guy? Who does he/she main?

1 Like

Who is @STLemonHunter you ask? He is just the best Fulgore in Brazil

3 Likes

Brazil you say?

https://19818-presscdn-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/067/5e/whiguyblink.gif

2 Likes