The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

He won 10-7 or 10-6 I can’t remember.Then we started messin around after that

1 Like

Where’s the love for the Tiger? I expect an invite immediately, lol.

1 Like

Ggs to @KevBones10!

Nice set man, really had fun with you ^^

Take that @oTigerSpirit kitty and have a GLORIOUS SET

1 Like

@STORM179 When are you going to be online for us to play a set? I gotta to find the answers I need for the Hisako MU.

@Dayv0 When we gonna fight?..STOP DUCKING ME

1 Like

We can play now if you like. Wasn’t planning on playing KI, but I could go for a good set :thumbsup:

Alright, sure, getting on now.

Alright, I’ll hop on as well.

Ggs @KevBones10, sorry if my connection was rough.

1 Like

@STORM179 GGs. I’m starting to feel more confident in that MU.

You played it well. Definitely need to start using parry though…don’t just hold all those TK-ORZ’s like that.

And watch the shadow reversals - my play is pretty messy right now so you got away with many (most?) of them, but those are all suuuuper punishable in a lot of the situations you were using them in. Hisako eats Kim’s shadow reversal for breakfast.

Great games though :slight_smile::thumbsup:

2 Likes

And oh yeah - Kim can’t actually jump out of the light ORZ linker->TK ORZ reset. Every time you got away I just mucked up the timing. So that’s something to keep in mind as you’re planning viable escape options while getting hit. :thumbsup:

I finally quashed my anxiety some and got back into Exhibition for a few (the rapid heart beat I get just before connecting is a little scary, I’ve never known a game get my adrenaline pumping like this one. :triumph: ) GGs to all I played in Exhibition today!

(With the exception of the one guy yelling at me on mic that Hisako was “better” than Shin Hisako whilst all he did was teleport>medium On Ryo Zan>repeat and didn’t seem to know what a combo ender was, then upon losing he yelled “I’LL KEEEELL YOU!” and promptly disconnected as the next match started, but hey, I guess it was kinda funny in an ever so slightly sad way, at least. :smiley: )

1 Like

GGS to @ZTRAINOVER9000! :smiley:

Stayed up to play until he couldn’t play anymore…

A real Trooper…

6 Likes

GGs to @ZTRAINOVER9000 for enduring so many matches the other night, that was the worst I’ve played since I picked up this game. :sweat:
And GGs to @MDMMORNING for playing that Mira matchup. He went for the long con and didn’t counter break the last couple of times we played so he could do it now with Mira and take entire lifebars from me. :smile:

@DoobyDude23 you weren’t bad, Fulgore’s fireball mixup was just too good.

1 Like

Hey guys, just a head’s up…I didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but from what I understand there have been a few people mentioning lately that KI needs some more good positive streamers, so I think I would like to see if I can help remedy that. Anyway it’s been awhile since I’ve done any streaming (like season 1), so it may not be the best stream in the world, but if anyone wants to check it out I think I’m going to start about 11pm Central tonight, and maybe run for an hour or 2. If anyone would like to watch or join, GGs will be had. :slight_smile: I’ll be doing it on Twitch…username is the same as here, WrathOfFulgore.

…Who knows, maybe it’ll start being a regular thing.

8 Likes

This guy appeared to be some random Silver player, sure seemed angry about something, not entirely sure what it was, though. :joy:

Video games are meant to have fun. If the stress and anxiety isn’t positive and engaging, i recommend playing another game to displace this feeling.