The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

@STORM179, @MandrillManiac, @ItzTymeToDul, @KevBones10. No photos of hype matches!?

3 Likes

Shhhhā€¦ :wink:

@STORM179 Hey! Can you introduce KI Japan players to me? I saw them at KIWC, but I didnā€™t meet them because Iā€™m still not sure if they know Englishā€¦

1 Like

Man Iā€™m so jealous. Iā€™m a four hour car ride away and I canā€™t get the days off from work.

Hope you all of you are having a good time! :+1:

2 Likes

Wish I could be there :cry:. One day I hope I can make it to majors in the US

2 Likes

It was a great time, happy to talk to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

ggā€™s to LeoFerreis the OG aganos. just barely got him in a first to 5. It was an honor to use aganos against his Arbiter, because i learned a lot from watching his Aganos in tourneys.

2 Likes

GGs to @rukizzel , @FinchoMatic , @STORM179 , and @TDBKi4Life for the awesome Shin Hisako preview night!

Canā€™t wait to see everyoneā€™s reactions during the reveal!

5 Likes

Dude its hard to get a chance to sit down and play. There were only 6 stations last night and people will not get up or use any sort of courtesy. You withe rjust have to wait over someones shoulder until they get up or just be a dickk and say times up.

Hoping today will be different with more units int he main hall.

1 Like

GGs @DoobyDude23 and my ISP.

After restarting my PC and modem, I canā€™t seem to get anything remotely like a stable connection. Sharing bandwidth w 4 other apartments probably doesnā€™t help. Canā€™t get the Xbox app to load, webpages will half load and stop. Iā€™m actually typing this from my cell w wifi disabled (actually using data for once!) because the page wouldnā€™t load while I was connected.

Someday weā€™ll get this set in! Youā€™re up 3-1, bless.

1 Like

GGs man, I know sharing a connection cn be rough. Weā€™ll find the time soon, donā€™t you worry!

1 Like

@xSkeletalx Iā€™ll never forgive you. Iā€™m here and you didnā€™t even say hi :disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat:

Just ask them whoā€™s got next and what theyā€™re playing to. Ppl will play endless if no one says anything to them (I will, for example), but as soon as you ask most people are happy to cut it short.

2 Likes

When is the stream for last chance qualifiers?

In 4 hours.

1 Like

There are many people I havenā€™t said hi to yet; partially because I donā€™t know who many people are!

Got two more days to find me!

1 Like

Watch me play KI on stream!!

3 Likes

Welp itā€™s been a ride guys.

Iā€™m out at 6:00 tomorrow.

2 Likes

YO, @KevBones10 HYPE AGAINST DOMI!!!

Great match guys, super fun to watch!

8 Likes

Did you see me play? I lost but it was a hype set. I had to style on my opponent since he did a full ultra pn me LOL

I should have won but I dropped a few combos.

*** Never play classic KI arcade before playing on your fight stick. It will mess your timing up!

I still have 3 more chances though

4 Likes

I saw you!!

Dat Omen full taunt Ultra xD

3 Likes