The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Seriously though, I think I’ve only ever played one set against you and a lot of other people. Timezones and connections man… :disappointed:

2 Likes

True, true. I’ll be on for a better part of two or so hours, so if you are interested just message me on Xbox.

sigh
My shift starts in 10 minutes or I would have taken you up on that. Maybe over the weekend, when we’re not watching KIWC.

6 Likes

Gg’s to @oTigerSpirit, @STLemonHunter, and GalacticGeek for the matches tonight. And thanks as well to everyone who played with me this week and last to help me prepare for KIWC. I really, really do appreciate you all taking the time. :slight_smile:

Gonna do my best to represent the forums well in the tournament, and looking forward to meeting many of you for the first time at the event. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Good luck dude!

I think I speak for the entire forums as well as other forum guys and girls going and representing:

Good luck everyone, and Fight On!

Make this the hypest KIWC so far! :smile:

2 Likes

Ggs to @STORM179, good luck dude! I will be cheering you on to come out as our 2017 KIWC champion. @LostYume amazing TJ, incredible that you haven’t played this game as much as a majority of us. You will no doubt be one of the top TJs in no time. Amazing Jago’s from both M3gaMikeX and Linzercy, no doubt some of the greater Jago’s I have ever faced. I still have much to learn if I ever want to reach new heights.

It was fun playing with cool people after a while, I need another length break now - head hurts, haha. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Ahhh, soon memes are back!!

Ggs to @TheNinjaOstrich for our WTF set yesterday!!

Now, where is that little cat…

*spots @oTigerSpirit

TIGER!

#GLORIOUS BATTLE AWAITS

#BEREADY

1 Like

@oTigerSpirit GG’s man ty I’m still learning ^^

1 Like

Doing a lobby anyone want to hop in?

Attention forums community. My new favorite forum member is @KevBones10. He is a sweet heart.

5 Likes

“I hate your Arbiter” lol

1 Like

Ggs @Crainiak24 for being a friendly face in the sea of random bum hats I was facing in Exhibition tonight, thanks I really needed that!

Further Ggs @ZTRAINOVER9000 I think I fought you once before I decided I was too tired and the world was no longer making sense to me, watching 2 Sadiras jump around endlessly while the timer slowly ticks away was more than entertaining enough, however!

Maybe I need a break, I’ve felt way too much sadface the past couple of days, but thanks to all who brightened my day anyway!

1 Like

GGS to @MandrillManiac. We played KI matches… In person! :smiley:

7 Likes

@MandrillManiac WHERE ARE YOU!!! :rage::rage:

Wait… i thought I was your favorite! Lol

2 Likes

Yes. Then i met the sweet heart that is @KevBones10 :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

You know you still can meet me without leaving D.C. XD

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul @FallofSeraphs76

Back at my hotel.