The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

LOL… he styled first so I had to repay him. Cool thing is though is I know that guy and we are friends. SO its cool… definitely no hard feelings.

2 Likes

STORM JUST PERFECTED THRASH HEAVY

Oh my G-d, man. @STORM179

9 Likes

Just saw it! He’s putting in work, he’s got this. Shame Rico got DQ’d into losers.

Anyone know if they will stream the $500 money match? It’ll probably just be shown during the saucy suite.

Yo Nautales with the Aganos/RAAM going into winners bracket!

They didnt even know when the match would happen… the schedule was so vague and out of whack. Not very well structured and organized at all. LOts of questions and lots of “I have no clue” answers for just about everything.

Its been very frustrating to make a plan based off even the smallest info.

Bummer, it’ll most likely be some Facebook live recording instead of an actual capture. $500 rival money match would be worth watching for anyone really. My Waifu didn’t much care for the tournament but was interesting in that one, quite unusual but it’s hype no less.

I asked Thompson and LCD both a different times different days and neither knew when or if it would happen. Then last night they were sitting together as if they too were waiting to find out and at 11pm it still had not happened. They both said Brandon said “if there is a free spot/time” then it would happen. Brandon was so busy and everything was late or unorganized so it may not happen. Unless it went down at Saucey but Im not sure that even happened because I never seen SHin Tristan or anyone talking about it.

Thought it happened after the tournament? Heard it was still going to happen. LCD mentioned saucy on his twitter.

Ggs to @STORM179, really amazing set against Nicky.

11 Likes

Everything has been vague and not on schedule. I believe its tonight after the main event at Saucey. You wont know until it goes down or after its went down.

1 Like

you did well @MHXadiranXV

1 Like

@STORM179 heLL ya man keep runnin it!!!

5 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

GGs to @MnTLetalis for a truly epic set to climb into Top 8!

7 Likes

Now for Lcd to final loose and be done! Lol
Cant believe he beat Rebelo

Wheels! What a beautiful set. That was too hype.

Never let them tell you what you cannot do. You just made it to Top 8! :+1:

Also, get em’ @STORM179!

5 Likes

@TheDaytonJ REPRESENTING THE WULF PACK IN TOP 8! AWOOOOOO!

4 Likes

yoooooooo @STORM179 breakout of the year though!

6 Likes

Pretty sure @STORM179 set a record by recording two Perfects in the same KI World Cup Top 32.

https://twitter.com/skull_n_games/status/841125370225147904

12 Likes

DAT @STORM179’s comeback!

6 Likes