The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

When “good practice” means putting people in body bags for hours on end.:joy:GGs we gotta talk I need the secrets

1 Like

DAMN is storm really that Good?

Eh, not really. Lemon beat me in our set :expressionless:

2 Likes

Oh ib lose to lemon all the time. No worries man. As Soon as he gets more match up knowledge were pretty much getting beat by him.

1 Like

@STLemonHunter calm down lol

1 Like

Lol. I think you’ve forgotten who you’re talking to…you know how I feel about losing :joy:

1 Like

You get upset then transform into your final form. :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: storm at his final form is like shao khan in mk9 :sob:

I’m fairly calm when playing (usually). Especially with the fun i’ve been having with training sets nowadays

1 Like

Not when you play me :grinning::grimacing::persevere::+1:

1 Like

I’m calm when I play you… except when you hit me with the slides

2 Likes

Full screen slide got you salty?

1 Like

Sometimes, yes

2 Likes

You could. . . . .you know. . . .block. . . . .

1 Like

No he can’t. He plays Fulgore

4 Likes

I know, but you do it at the precise moments I choose to stop blocking and go for a move (good on you btw)

lmao, that too

1 Like

Joking, btw, if that wasn’t clear. You’re a very good player Lemon :slight_smile:

And @ItzTymeToDul, you have silly good timing on fullscreen slide actually - you’re very good at sussing out player cadences on things like approach timings. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

thank you very much :slight_smile:

My big brother and me will going to Ultra Arcade at 8PM! Meet me and play KI matches. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In nature im good zoning characters. That’s why play kan ra and main dhalsim in SFV. I have this strange love for grapplers to though.

Need to get a set in with @STORM179, @ItzTymeToDul, @TheNinjaOstrich, @Dayv0, @KevBones10, @MandrillManiac and anyone else I used to play often that I forgot.

@DarkLrdChuckles too, even though I hate Sadira.

I haven’t played like I used to in a while, wanted to see if I lost it all already. Feel like I have. In which case the Tiger Spirit is truly dead. Which will mean a GT change… like, ThatllLearnYa or something that suggest scrub. UberScrubLord69. Sounds fitting :sob:.

1 Like