The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

ggs to @Ziarist for a long series of games in Guilty Gear XRD Revelator - looking forward to playing more!

1 Like

Definitely. Was good to jump back into GG for a couple hours.

GG’s to @MathAmphetameme

Very nice set! His kan-ra is scary… so beware!

2 Likes

Ggs to @DescartesTruth for our brief but intense matches!

:laughing:

1 Like

Coming back from my snowboarding trip today, so might be on a bit later in the evening if anyone wants to play. Let me know :slight_smile:

You went Snowboarding? Nice! I’ve never tried Snowboarding, but I’ve been skiing. I want to try Snowboarding, but i don’t want to eat facefuls of Snow.

2 Likes

I tried it once. It didn’t last long lol

1 Like

Well, if you want to learn, you’ll eventually have to take the risk! Everyone falls though, so I really wouldn’t sweat it. It’s also pretty hard to have a nasty fall until you actually have a half-decent idea of what you’re doing :joy:

4 Likes

I wanna test my spinal against you along with my new character learning… Not sure If i’ll be on tonight though…

Ahh… This bring back memories! I was best ski than my family. lol

I had a chance to go snowboarding when I was younger but due to a freak injury from football I got to go but I sat and watched the whole time. :sob:

@MandrillManiac Had some fun matches with you. Your Riptor is getting there. :grin:

1 Like

I try… I try…

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/164/248/caf.gif

2 Likes

That’s all that matters!

1 Like

Thanks

GGs to Fire Emblem and the rest of my free time

1 Like

Just saw that… goodbye life.

2 Likes

I still need to finish conquest.

I just remembered you got Conquest first.

Oh dear XD

1 Like