The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Whenever you say that I think of this:

That is actually how you’re gonna end up while trying to beat Chapter 26 :joy:

1 Like

Aw… man…

@FallofSeraphs76 hey want to do a few casual matches? I see you online but not sure if it’s you or any one of your kids :slight_smile:

I’m online if people want to play for a bit. @ItzTymeToDul, if you want to play, now’s the time to catch me online.

1 Like

I would like to get bodied by you too later on.

We can play now, if you’d like. I’m not busy. :slight_smile:

In MP now. One more game and I’ll send an invite

1 Like

You still online?

Thanks, GGs. I appreciate the continuous beatdown lol.

Lol, you did good. Nice playing with you. We should play sometime soon. :thumbsup:

You mean falling into that counter breaker trap time and again :smile: GGs. Till next time.

1 Like

that was a busy night! its not always so packed, but people showed up! which i am not complaining, good to see life in the MI FGC. We have several local events that go on throughout the week, and that is the main one Mitten Masher Mondays.

1 Like

GG’ s @BoJima404! Awesome that our connection was perfect yet you are so far away… its amazing when you think about it!

2 Likes

GGs. Great connection indeed. Let’s do some more in the future.

2 Likes

GGS @ItzTymeToDul! Kan-Ra has gotten a whole lot better. Nice Resets, and RAW command grabs :thumbsup:

1 Like

GGS man. I appreciate you diversifying your characters. It’ll help me gain match up knowledge.

Definitely. Anytime. Be sure to review those replays. They will help a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scary :ghost: :scream:

1 Like

Nah man. @STORM179 was still able to slap me around with a tertiary character.