The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

MAKE. IT. HAPPEN. Lol no seriously.

1 Like

@MandrillManiac HELLO. Can we play Kilgore vs Eyedol matches later? Let me know when you are ready to play with me.

1 Like

Hey @KevBones10 We can play although I’m not sure when :thinking:

I’ll get back to ya later.

@MandrillManiac sorry got caught up fighting someone else. I owe you a match!

It’s fine I had to go to sleep anyway lol

Edit: Not sure when I can fight today but I’ll let you guys know.

1 Like

What is Michigan locals? Were you all playing live in the same room or some online?

Roundabout 40 people crammed into a banquet room at a bowling alley for love of the genre! There was around a dozen setups (all PS4’s except for Zero’s XBone, and mine next week!), mostly for SFV. There were a couple GGXrd setups, and like 3 dudes playing DoA all night. There were five of us (including my wife and I) crammed into a corner w/ the KI setup.

They host and stream a weekly SFV tourney, and then any game they can get enough people to run a bracket for. Not realizing that PS3 sticks work for SFV on a PS4, I played the tourney w/ a loaner pad and got smeared 0-2 hilariously trying not to jump when I walked forward. It was a good time.

I do not understand how people can play non-anime games w/ a pad. Y’all da real MVP’s.

So all these ppl are in your town? Or did you have to drive a little ways?

I still have a lot of work to do before I’m even half as good as others, but appreciate the compliment. I’m up for games whenever.

1 Like

If we hadn’t listened to the GPS run us in silly circles because it doesn’t understand Michigan Lefts, it should have been maybe a 45min drive. It took a little over 2hrs to get there last night, but the adventure was worthwhile. Got a little turned about on the way home too, but now we know where we’re going. It’s a bit of a drive.

ggs to @SonicDolphin117 really fun matches lol a good way to end a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BubbRubb4Real @DyingAlloy66626 @KevBones10

I’m heading on now if you guys wanna play.

2 Likes

Good. I will invite you soon.

1 Like

Sounds good! Shoot me an invite.

Guess it’s a lobby then.

Be right there!

GGS to @MandrillManiac, @DyingAlloy66626 and @BubbRubb4Real!

@MandrillManiac You… You’re good player now than before. Much better! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup GGs as usual with you guys. Didn’t get to play @DarkLrdChuckles at all due to my horse ■■■■ connection which kept lagging me out. Maybe next time around. :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

GG’s @MandrillManiac, @BubbRubb4Real, @KevBones10, @DarkLrdChuckles

You guys are awesome, whew! have to break that AI habit of mine lol!:joy:

4 Likes

GG’s @KevBones10 @DarkLrdChuckles @BubbRubb4Real and @DyingAlloy66626

So much fun! Really good times!

4 Likes