The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

I’m sure both of us were Jittery. If any of us sneezed, we would have lost. Lol

1 Like

i was shouting at the tv lol

2 Likes

Well, at least you didn’t do this:

LOL

@DescartesTruth send me an add, I’d be happy to introduce you to my shady Hisako! :blush:

2 Likes

shady
adjective \ˈshā-dē
: giving or providing shade

: sheltered from the sun’s light : having shade

: seeming to be dishonest

Shady Huh? :laughing:

1 Like

Yep, this one… she’s a nasty little trickster, hehe :relaxed:

Yeah she is.

What we think we see:

Untill we get closer:

#LOL

1 Like

Oh man that’s adorable! :relaxed:

GG’s to bruce27, I guess…

Edit: Watch the video to see why I mean "I guess…"

1 Like

I can’t really say I’ve “seen” any of you in games… :smiley:
I have, however, face a few of you in exhibition/practice/improvement strategy discussion sets. (anyone think of a better name for those other than “casuals”?)

I’m not that great, but I@m better than I was, I can definitely say that much. The community has been very helpful and accommodating, especially considering the fact that it’s unusual to see a blind player fighting in a game that’s so heavily focused on animations… I guess…

If any of you want to add me for fights, please do so and send me a message to let me know you’re from ultra-combo.com just in case I forget or haven’t seen you on here…

I know me and @Ziarist have had a few good games, as well as me and @xf1nalbossx - can’t remember if I’ve spelt that correctly. He pretty much obliterates me every time because he can see my patterns, such as they are, coming from a mile away. Good thing about those kinds of friendly beatings is that they help me understand what to work on when I have time.

I look forward to facing others of you online when I have the time.

Time ago, I played against @DANECKBRE4KER. Cool games.

Funny enough, I have played a lot against @Marbledecker… well, not him, but his shadow xD

As far as I challenged your shadow and you challenged my Aganos, only remains to fight between ourselfs!!

1 Like

@Dayv0 looking forward to it! :smiley:

But not today. Playing like crap today. Guess I should just lab it up for a while… :relaxed:

1 Like

Almost forgot! GGs @SightlessKombat! We ran into each other on ranked today. I was the hyper annoying Hisako VS. your Aganos :wink:

I’m surprised ol’ Bruce didn’t shadow-counter your 1st shadow attack. :smirk:

@SightlessKombat, I’m surprised you didn’t give me a name drop - I know we’ve fought against each other at least once for a good length of time one afternoon. :wink:

1 Like

@Marbledecker
that was you? Well, credit to you… That match was a frustrating one for me - I don’t face Hisakos often and when I do it will seem to go either one of two ways: good for me, or down right bad. At least I put up a fight. We’ll have to fight in an exhibition set sometime so I can put some footage up on my youtube channel…

That and I haven’t played for a while and want to get an Aganos shadow up and running now that I have the ability to do so… but I can’t figure out how to delete my Wulf temporary without sighted help… I’ll see if I can get that sorted though.

@GalacticGeek
My appologies… I shouldn’t have overlooked that first set - I believe that was where my Aganos started improving… :smiley:

I would like to fight you both again sometime, I’ve been getting frustrated with players who do things that turn out to be unbreakable even though they should be - even my Fulgore Shadow is starting to do it… :smiley:

1 Like

GG’s to @Marbledecker’s Hisako Shadow. My TJ Combo fought Valiantly, but ultimately met his demise at the hands of the Onryo…

RIP TJ COMBO

1 Like

Must be nice…my Hisako shadow is so bad it pains me. I’m saving the hell out of all my matches, but I swear it feels like that chick just isn’t learning. I need to fight someone who can force me to actually play defense…my poor ghost has absolutely none :unamused:

I’ll give it a shot. Why not?

Was that a set request? Shoot me a PM if it was - always happy to run a FT5 or 10 :grin:

2 Likes

He’s politely not mentioning the 9 times his Jago bodied my shadow :wink:
(to be fair I think she beat his Jago twice… of out like 12 matches :blush: )

1 Like