The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

I’m from merry old England and I don’t stick around super late as I always have to be up for work at stupid o’clock. :expressionless:

3 Likes

:smile:
basically the same for me.
Add me up, I’m about 4.5-5.5 hours ahead of your time and my connections with European players is decent.

1 Like

Will do! :grinning:

1 Like

@DoobyDude23 , @NitricZenith, sounds like a lobby!

1 Like

Sounds like fun!

1 Like

GG’s to @CrimsonRick117 for showing me the monumental difference between game knowledge/labwork vs. experience. Good getting straight up bodied before stepping into locals tonight! That last match I ended up testing your toes - gotta watch’em!

I know I owe a handful of you matches (@GalacticGeek, @SightlessKombat, @Dayv0) so we oughtta set’em up, now that I’ve got Exhibition running w/ minimal lag! Lobbies are a no-go for me, though.

Also, GG’s to newcomer @StockPrism65425 whom I ran into randomly in Exhibition.

3 Likes

Cool, maybe we can play tomorrow!

Sounds like a plan! Gimme a rough time, I’ll be home all day (I’m EST). I’ll even wake up a little early if I gotta!

1 Like

I can’t give you a time right now, but I will tell you something as the day goes on

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

2 Likes

I want to play @MDMMORNING and friends!

4 Likes

Gimme a time! I’m home pretty much all day these days, so whenever is good. I’m gonna be out tonight though.

After playing Rick and watching myself not play well at all, I have to warn you all that you WILL trounce me like a ragdoll.

I understand and can analyze the game at a sort of high level. I can advise tech and strategy.

I am a scrub.

Not like, “jumping Jago” scrub, but “everything comes a second too late” scrub. It’s like I play thru molasses.

So, anyone that wants, please body me in Exhibition until I can do things that aren’t literally turn-based! Until then, I’ma go make a fool of myself in public!

2 Likes

Im prob good for 6-9pm central. 9pm being better as kids are in bed.

1 Like

Sounds good! Hit me up on XBL when the kids are down!

Oh, forgot to mention in the above post, my mic is out of commission, and it’s gonna be a little while before we can budget in a new headset, so no voice-chat for me.

1 Like

And also me! (maybe?) waves arms frantically

2 Likes

I’m up for some matches if anyone is available to play.

Hggggnnnnn…

I wanna play but I can’t…

Why god… WHY?!

1 Like

Don’t let your dreams be dreams! Just do it!!!

2 Likes

I wish… I wish.

Maybe I’ll be on later though :smiley:

I’ll message ya.

Killer Mondays is a community initiative set by Gaming-Is-A-Calling (GIAC) in Washington D.C. to grow the KI scene in the DMV. It’s a day dedicated to all things Killer Instinct. It’s designed for the community to come together and level up while learning and improving on the game. While KI has great netcode and a strong online presence, the attendance for many offline tournaments doesn’t reflect the amazing community we know this game has. This is our CENTER-POINT. This event is streamed through GIACDOTCOM on twitch from 7:30 PM to (until our KV-meter blowout). We do online lobbies but mostly play casuals at-location. If you have the Killer itch to catch these hands then come on down and GET REKT by GIAC| ItzTymeToDul.

3 Likes

Which you STILL haven’t sent me the address for :expressionless:

Smooth.

1 Like