The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Ggs to STDX Robelo stumbled into him in ranked, it was a pretty intense set. Wish we could go longer, fighting TJ is always a blast. Anyway, I got lucky because of early breaking. It’s actually kind of funny how I and Robelo share the same tendencies to break on the first few frames. Knowing this better than anyone I took advantage. Though, I’m sure it was just a bad match altogether since he was dropping some setups and not optimizing his combos like he usually does.

1 Like

Just watching the first 30 seconds…

Bro, you got to stop jumping! :joy:

Good set though!

And you let the full ultra rock?

Oh snap.

1 Like

He wasn’t trying to aa me so I just kept jumping, though not sure why I kept HKing on my way up. Man I suck lol.

Well it was half an Ultra into Combo Ender.

GG’s to @MathAmphetameme

Very fun and close matches :smiley:

1 Like

Just going to remove myself from this conversation as I am clearly wasting everyone’s time.

Countless hours with the character and naught to show for it.

@STORM179 Maybe this’ll help you :slight_smile:

You aren’t wasting time. And you do show for it! What makes you say you don’t? Don’t be so hard on yourself dude! :confused:

1 Like

OK, you are taking WAY too hard. My Kim Wu is by far one of the best (from what I’ve seen) and I rarely get mentioned. I joke often whenever that happens but I never take it to heart. Jeez, man, chill.

1 Like

@Sasuke99I FT5?

Soon. Not now. Maybe this weekend? I want to at least unrust my Fulgore before anything.

My golem doesn’t mind being your training dummy for a while. He can take the hits.

Well, if it makes you feel better I am also a Glacius main and you beat me in every set we’ve ever played. So just think about how much @STORM179 doesn’t want to play me. :cry:

2 Likes

I already know he doesn’t want to play me. :disappointed:

Ggs to @KevBones10!!

As I told you, playing with you is always very fun!

1 Like

Lol. The RAAM/Gargos MU isn’t THAT bad…

1 Like

Why is this flagged?

Probably his choice of words.

2 Likes

Lol. While I’d be more than happy to play the lot of you, my modem has given up the ghost. Consequently, it appears I won’t be playing anyone tonight. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How’s not bad?? :confused: I never defeat Gargos players with my RAAM…