The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Apologies to @Sasuke99I for the brief matches (we only had 2 at 1 win a piece) after we tried so hard and so long to get things rolling, but dinner with the family takes priority, since it’s really the only time in the day where we actively sit down and have a discussion about our day (BTW, they know all about you guys, especially if you were on stage at CEO while I was there - here’s looking at you @STORM179).

1 Like

Just realized I went overtime.

@DarkLrdChuckles I Won’t be back for awhile sorry bro.

1 Like

Hey man, more toward season 3’s launch date (but not even really close to it) I felt I was one of the few high tier Kan-Ra players. Over time I was just getting better and better finding out more and more crazy new ■■■■ he could do and when I went and threw that ■■■■ into online matches, other people whould start using my tech.
I saw a few specific videos and posts on the forums of people claiming to find tech in practice mode Weeks after I used it against them in matches. I didn’t complain because it leads to thoughtless arguements and finger pointer. Having a big name for yourself is also not waht you want. I need to have a seperate account JUST for tournaments in season 3 just because of all the newcomers asking me to show them how to play. Another reason why you might see frequent name changes with me. now, I ain’t no Sleep or Rico-Buff-Man-guy but Those 5-10 messages a day are really ■■■■■■■ annoying lol.

1 Like

@STORM179

5 Likes

Ok… I needed that good night sleep!

I’m back! TO RISE!

But probably fall as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the Stupid S*** @DarkLrdChuckles

I had a problem with my parents last night…

2 Likes

Yeah, man, I would’ve loved to play you last night. Unfortunately, got bodied by my internet :sob:

On a side note, I may just pick up Hisako and get her to LVL 50 so I can understand how to beat her lol

I approve of that idea :thumbsup:

Nope.

@MandrillManiac
haha, yeah! I had lots of fun in those matches.

And uh… to adress the matches with @GalacticGeek @Blacklash93 and @SonicDolphin117

Sonic, don’t ever talk to me again we aren’t fwend anymo. :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Anyone wanna play some sets tonight? I’m mostly free. :smiley:

Depends on the time but sure.

If I’m on Killer Instinct just send me a message and we can play. Actually, If I am ever playing anything (with the exclusion of youtube and netflix) and you want to have a set, just play a match or even ask a simple question, just send me a message. That goes for everyone. I spend most of my time just… well, passing the time.
@MandrillManiac Like I said above, just shoot me a message whenever you wanna play.

I should probably also add that my time zone is the Central Standard Time zone (I think that’s what it’s called lmao), and I dont get on until 3:30 earliest.

Yeah… that should work. :smiley:

Get ready for some hype as f*** matches!

I mean, I guess…

1 Like

I’m gonna be putting more time into the game again, trying my hardest to optimistic about improving with Kan and other secrete little tricks I have. (Sp4c3 up ma1 sl33ves 4ni0ne?)

1 Like

That makes two of us.

Except I’m learning Eyedol.

Cue training music

Omen’s one I’m trying to pick up, I feel like I could do more with him at a higher level of play than Kan… Less guessing, more strategic reaction and planning.

1 Like

I feel Omen is also more rewarding but what do I know? :confused:

1 Like

Enough to be right!! He is more rewarding. There’s just so much work put in for such little reward when it come to Kan, though many can argue that’s what makes him as difficult as he is to play.

1 Like