The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Always a pleasure dude! It’s awesome to see someone who not only improves their own gameplay, but the moods of everyone they play with as well. GG’s!

1 Like

Is that 200% number from MGS4? Style and font looks the same.

@STORM179 and @BoJima404, that’s awesome you guys got to meet up in Japan. I’d love to see some pics or get some more details.

I’ve been procrastinating this long enough but I feel like these guys deserve some recognition.

As part of our league created by @Dayv0, I’d like to give a huge shoutout to @G0tei13Izaragi, @ItzTymeToDul, @Sheptastic0312, @BigBadAndy, @Draigh, @Skryba, @PVXenoraptor, @DoobyDude23 and of course @Dayv0.

You guys were all amazing and played great, you showed me a lot about different characters but more importantly showed me a lot about myself and who I am as a player. Sorry I didn’t have a mic throughout, I know a few of you would’ve preferred to talk to me but, technical complications prevented me from doing so.

I enjoyed this league not because it was a cool tournament style nor by the end-result but because I met a great bunch of dudes I wouldn’t have met otherwise.

Thanks for being awesome fellas and for playing against me. Should any of you ever want to fight against me again, don’t hesitate to ask, I’d be more than happy to have some more sets. Until then, you fellas know where I am.

9 Likes

You forgot the music. I got you covered.

0:33 for Epicness, but the buildup from the beginning is awesome.

PS: These kind of songs are my workout music. I go hard XD

2 Likes

Actually, there’s an entire thread dedicated to our local casual KI session here on the site:

1 Like

Lmao that song is too hype for my post though.

This works better for quality of the post.

1 Like

I like it. Not bad! :smiley:

GG to @SlenderCashew50, @Crainiak24, @SonicDolphin117, @PVXenoraptor, @SightlessKombat, and @jukesy1992 - thanks for having me over for a grand ole’ time! :grin:

1 Like

ggs to @SonicDolphin117

2 Likes

GG’s to @Crainiak24

Really nice guy! Very funny!

1 Like

Aw, you makin’ me blush
:blush:

2 Likes

Aganos Mirror match is always a good time

1 Like

The Cinder training with @SonicDolphin117 was probably one of the most funniest moments I’ve ever had in KI​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I expect payment for my services within never and never.

GGs, man. Hope you do well.

3 Likes

@GalacticGeek we need to have a runback from our last meet. I don’t play many Aganos and the only I have played that are incredibly good are yours and @Dayv0’s.

1 Like

@oTigerSpirit You’re like the only person in this thread I haven’t fought yet.

I hate Glacius lol

There’s multiple types of torture you can sign up for. Frostbite is only an option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would galdly watch and enjoy a Jago-Kim fight between you two