The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

It’s fine.

We all can see how this ends.

Lol you competed in tournaments, I’m no match but I’m always willing to learn so give me your best.

Hey, don’t doubt yourself. I always encourage my opponents to go in with confidence, or it’s no fun for either of us. Don’t let my cocky attitude deter you.

It’s a little late tonight, so I’ll message you as soon as I’m available, maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Tomorrow, I’m watching the game.

1 Like

As soon as we’re both available.

I guess, I dunno lol

Sorry meant to say tomorrow works, I’m watching the game now.

Have we played before? I mean I know I mostly just lurk around here, but still…

I probably should be more social, and it may seem otherwise considering how frequently I post on the forums, but IRL I do have some social anxiety issues. On top of that my home life, having 2 teens (one of which has severe ADHD) and a 4-year-old, it can go from quiet & peaceful to disastrous rampage in 3 seconds flat.

Anyway, I know nobody asked to know any of that, but I thought I’d throw that out there in case anyone wondered why I don’t play more frequently with everyone, plus I’m sitting at work on the midnight to 8 shift bored, so there’s that as well.

2 Likes

GGS to a Glacius player that T bagged me after he won. I’m still rusty though. :confused:

Oh well. More training!

4 Likes

Was it Beathead? He does that. I noticed players that have top 32 stars or high ranks …if you actually give them a run for their money that get salty and Tbag even though they won.

Nah, it wasn’t him.

Need some training @TheNinjaOstrich?

Kim Wu beats Glacius, you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Id love to see it played because Glacius gives me fits.

Yeah I know, It was just complete rust. Stuff like:

• Dropped Combos
  • Parry Fails
  • Lack of proper defense.

But I won’t turn down that training offer. :smile:

Waiting on you @oTigerSpirit

GGs to @oTigerSpirit. Had a lot of fun.

You weren’t kidding about loving wind kicks though XD

I’ll be uploading it soon. I need to record my sets more.

3 Likes

anyone here wanna play?

Those matches were awful lol. I was trying to DP but it never came out so I kept using it to see why it wouldn’t.

Those buffered inputs got me most of the the time, I tried challenging it and got some weird outcomes.

Anyways Ggs, learned a lot.

@oTigerSpirit

3 Likes

I am dead.

@oTigerSpirit: Windkick Master :joy:
I like it XD

4 Likes

Good set guys - very entertaining to watch :thumbsup:

For what it’s worth @oTigerSpirit, I don’t think either missed DP’s or excessive windkicks (though you do windkick a lot) were your main issues in that set. I’d say the story of that set would be:

1. Counter breakers
  2. Too many jumps
  3. Not enough meaty throws

With shadow counters and paying attention to when he had instinct probably not too far behind. The core of most of those though is probably just that Sonic seemed to be adapting a bit faster/more completely than you were. They were definitely good matches though - there were a lot of nail biters in there :slight_smile:

Also: light dragon kick->dragon cancel->stuff isn’t real - just mash jab after you block the dragon kick.

1 Like