The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Lmao that song is too hype for my post though.

This works better for quality of the post.

1 Like

I like it. Not bad! :smiley:

GG to @SlenderCashew50, @Crainiak24, @SonicDolphin117, @PVXenoraptor, @SightlessKombat, and @jukesy1992 - thanks for having me over for a grand oleā€™ time! :grin:

1 Like

ggs to @SonicDolphin117

2 Likes

GGā€™s to @Crainiak24

Really nice guy! Very funny!

1 Like

Aw, you makinā€™ me blush
:blush:

2 Likes

Aganos Mirror match is always a good time

1 Like

The Cinder training with @SonicDolphin117 was probably one of the most funniest moments Iā€™ve ever had in KIā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I expect payment for my services within never and never.

GGs, man. Hope you do well.

3 Likes

@GalacticGeek we need to have a runback from our last meet. I donā€™t play many Aganos and the only I have played that are incredibly good are yours and @Dayv0ā€™s.

1 Like

@oTigerSpirit Youā€™re like the only person in this thread I havenā€™t fought yet.

I hate Glacius lol

Thereā€™s multiple types of torture you can sign up for. Frostbite is only an option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would galdly watch and enjoy a Jago-Kim fight between you two

I know you have a good handful of characters but besides Glacius, who is your best?

Cinder and Kim are my secondaries.

Iā€™m familiar with Kim, she can be a brute once she gets going with her dragon cancels. Cinder would be nice to fight against. Expect DPs though.

You should also look into @Crainiak24, since he won the aforementioned mirror-match.

2 Likes

DP everything Kim does :thumbsup: Nunchuck kata string? DP. Dragon cancel pressure string? DP. Floaty-as-balls jump-in? DP.

Donā€™t rely on wakeup DP though - Kim as good OSā€™s for those :-p

1 Like

Shhhhh!

Donā€™t tell him that! :joy: