The Bored at Work Thread!

dude, dont blow yourself up! LOL. just switch that ■■■■■■ out, and see what happens i guess haha

edit: that reply button is cool, actually says who im responding to!

anyway back at the office now. done for the ■■■■■■ day, sonofabitch im spent. used air compressor out back to dust myself off and now im gonna use clear tape to pull off fiber glass that stayed on me lol

rukizzel mentioning someone else spilling the beans on a super awesome game project? (accidentally out of passion of course)

:stuck_out_tongue:

PS: he is amongst the greatest of community managers. Like an Obi-Wan Windu :wink:

Yep. I can mention it. Because it wasn’t me. That’s always the biggest fear of anyone, especially in Community. That face says it all!

2 Likes

This really does make the best reaction photo lmao Never forget.

@rukizzel I C what you did there :wink:
PS: ULLLLLTRA FAAACEPALM!

I will never forget that stream. You also can’t really blame him, didn’t the DH guys tell you that Orchid wasn’t even in the build?

All I know is from that point forward we never picked random again.

3 Likes

In your situation, I would bought a lottery coupon after all that xD

It’s friday! I ran late this morning, so I’m posting from work truck since I ain’t driving. Make it a good one minions! I know I will

2 Likes

Awesome film. WITNESS ME!!!

■■■■ yeah, it was epic!

WITNESS!!!

So tha’ts how you get Fiberglass off? Tape? hmmm…good idea!

yeah I pulled the washer apart…got the from frame shell off and sure enough the Lid Switch main housing has split in two…so when the switch is pressed it has no resistance, therefor its not connecting and breaking the circuit.

I should be able to swap out tonight now that i have everything set up and ready. only issue is the small rusty tabs that hold the main line of the switch up against the body of the shell. I guess i have to bend them to get the wire out and new one in. they just look ready to snap and are sharp as hell!

Thank god for Youtube because I Wwouldn’t be able to do all this fixin up without it! lol

I played KI2 and new KI for hours last night… really enjoying KI2… but boy does it make new KI so much better when playing after KI2!

Office Lesson of the Day: Unique e-mail subject lines and properly organizing correspondence goes a long way toward preventing angry clients. Also, leave your brussel sprouts at home.

What happened exaclty??/Im lost lol!!! I wasnt around this time last year.

They pick random and Orchid, whom until then only was teased, was selected by mistake. They disconnect the steam in a rush XDDDD

Back before the game came out and DH was doing the streams to kind of show the community what was happening with the game, right before Orchid was officially revealed, Campbell, one of the guys who was on the stream a lot, hit random and revealed Orchids new look early

Oh man! I cant imagine how the forum must have blow up immediately! lol
Did he get in trouble you think?

The forums lost their freakin minds, it was kind of funny.
As far s him getting in trouble, that’s something you’ll have to ask @rukizzel about

Wow! Is there a clip on you tube yo think? id like to see that.

It was hilarious, and completely accidental. No harm no foul, but we all had a good laugh at his expense.

Oh yeah there is! If the embed doesn’t go to the correct timestamp scrub to 26m37s and watch from there.

6 Likes