The Bored at Work Thread!

LOLOL…no I swear man it was back in 2007 or 2009…somewhere in that time period when I was playing a ton of shows with Mercurial and Cancerwhore.

Two words…

APPLE WATCH!!!

Why Apple why… cries

1 Like

Those products are for D-bags. 90% of the people who own that crap, own it because they think it is “cool” or think it makes them cool. 8 generations of phones, and in have not seen a single case that doesn’t have a bigasshole cut into the back so “everyone” can see that “they” use a d-bag phone.

Sorry for the rant. I just hate I phones and Apple

*walks in to check the thread *

…well…ok then…

3 Likes

I miss being in my 20s also. Lots of great times. It is a shame that someone felt the need to flag. So many babies.

What was the first flag for?

2 Likes

Man there are some real pansy asses on this forum… Note to flaggers…if you cant cant handle adult conversations then dont come around this thread please. GO start your own thread for Sunday school conversations.

6 Likes

Ha ha ha. That is great, and so true. I have an idea on who it was.

1 Like

It’s a public thread of all ages. We don’t need this here.

Turn to something else or converse in a PM.

3 Likes

One is about the game.

The other is you literally speaking of an personal inappropriate act, publicly on the forum.

Drop the subject. We don’t need this here.

5 Likes

Where I’m at, work sucks. I check the forums but as usual, no news after the latest news. I even get bored of Dossier farming at times.

I think it more about people are just jealous and want to try and bring down those that achieve a higher level of life experiences.
Its weak and I wish we could have threads designed on here to be members only.
I literally don’t see anything on here that’s any different than any other off topic ,topics.

Owell… talk to you guys tomorrow when Im at work.

@R1stormrider @FallofSeraphs76 @SadisticRage76, you guys know we all think highly of you…really. I know I do.
But surely you guys are aware there is a time and more specifically a place for this sort of…I’m just gonna say locker room talk…and the KI forums isn’t that place, at least not the public part. It has nothing to do with the thickness of people’s skin, or people being babies, or anything like that. But all things considered it does seem a rather odd hill you guys have chose to die on, so to speak. So please, with all due respect, let it go.

And no, I wasn’t the one that did all the flagging…well maybe one…

7 Likes

Weak!!!

marica, smh

So what are you guys playing this week? Ive been on The last of Us remastered…great game. But I also had a lot of fun playing Forza 3 Horizon Blizzard MT. I love how you can play your fav Groove playlist in the car radio.