The Bored at Work Thread!

Yes, its breakfast! ALso for a great mid day snack…try a mustard snack.

Don’t make me google it… XD

@SadisticRage76 Google it!!!

There are 3 great treats to google…i just cant remember the 3rd one. Let me think on it for a bit.

Wait till you are old enough to watch 2 girls 1 cup :wink:

hahahaha Nice try! I refuse to google it… -__-

1 Like

Oh F*** that.

1 Like

Ok…children…that was fun. Now lets move on before someone gets in trouble. lol

4 Likes

Bruh, what did I just read :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok…time to run people:

6 Likes

My innocence…terminated.

3 Likes

I tried to warn you the first time, lol

2 Likes

LMAO! I just hope non of you were actually “AT WORK” when you googled it. Id hate for someone to get fired.

But seriously…did anyone look up mustard snack?? Its not as bad as blue waffle, i promise… I thought it was funny.

2 Likes

IMG_1850

2 Likes

With all due respect, there is nothing funny about them, and I’m at work, so searching things like that is the last thing I need.

I did just now and yep, did I see IT now :neutral_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :no_mouth:

And I still really don’t understand why it’s called a “blue waffle” :confused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cleveland Steamer? :grin: There is a funny song of the same name. It is a close to 3 min song naming things just like you posted :laughing:

It is from a radio show called Bob and Tom.

1 Like

I dont either? I guess it was just a term used to trick you into searching for the image? Ther eused to be a list of search words that all were in that category of shocking images way back in 2008 or so is when I got tricked.

@AquariusDragon0 It is funny, its hilarious, and if you dont want to search it, dont, if you dont want to laugh and be in the discussion , dont… but this is my thread I created so… if Im bored and I want to have some fun with my friends…I WILL. I never directly tagged you or replied to you, you decided to jump in and start making a fuss about it. That’s on you

2 Likes

No its something close to mustard snack… I cant remember, but lets drop it before some SJWs get offended.

Carry on everyone to discussing KI, and ponies and rainbows!

I’m not making a fuss about it or anything else in that nature. It’s okay to have fun and all; after all, this is your thread, but I’m just putting it out that there is a line between humorous moments and those that might be offended. If I am making a fuss, then I apologize. Just putting my two cents there

3 Likes

Its all good, Im sorry I made a fuss as well. Lets carry on and all have a Killer day!

5 Likes

People like you and @AquariusDragon0 are what makes this community great! Mostly everyone is all chill here. It’s awesome

2 Likes