The Bored at Work Thread!

Bro, I never eat breakfast lol.

I don’t got time for that :joy:

1 Like

But breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!
I mean think, the entire breakfast food industry depends on it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve been waking at 4:00 these past few days.

1 Like

sometimes when i get up, im like whatever lets haul asss and get goin. but some days i wake up and im hungry real bad lol

1 Like

That’s the halfway point for my shift :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On a similar note, awhile back my boss told me when we finally get another officer hired on she’d give me the choice of either keeping my current schedule, which is a little bit of every shift, or going on to full midnight to 8. And honestly I’m not sure which one to take when I get to.

On one hand I’d be working 12-8 during the week and be off on weekends.

On the other I work weekends, but I kinda like the idea of doing some of everything because if I need to do a different shift for whatever reason I’m not freaking out over not knowing the routine.
Yeah, I’m stumped. Pluses and minuses either way.

1 Like

I have to eat every morning… and coffee or tea. Same routine every day. lol
snack on white cheddar popcorn or pecans till 10am.
10am eat a blue berry muffin
Drinking coffee or tea all day

1 Like

I can’t eat breakfast makes me sick. Can only tolerate tea.

1 Like

i usually grab a soda and a taco, sets me straight for the mornin

1 Like

soda? eeeeeew lol

1 Like

coffee ewwww lol

3 Likes

I actually quit coffee 3 weeks ago! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now just strictly hot tea (bags)

1 Like

oh man i love tea, its right up there with T&A

2 Likes

So after using 11 months worth of PTO for a vacation, I made my awesome return 2 weeks ago. I forgot how much working sucked. I’m ready for another vacation. lol
I may take another year off next year. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

a year off? holy shiiiit, lol. idk how you did it, after 3 weeks im already crawlin off the walls goin crazy

what sort of job builds up 11 months of PTO? Usually you loose it at the end of the year as most companies dont allow roll over.

Hmmm… I guess the keyword in your statement would be “most” then because mine has no limit. :stuck_out_tongue:
I wouldn’t work for a company that didn’t allow that. That would suck as much as working does. I won’t name whom I work for but they’re extremely awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m about to start a well-earned 25-day vacation. I was planning to spend it all chilling but my parents have plans to meet up with the rest of the family for some holiday :confused: i don’t like any part of my family except the immediate ones and I am not looking forward to spending a week with them.

Still, almost a month off of work. Seriously glad about that, my brain was close to frying point. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:cry:
The only vacation I’ve had in the past few years is the kind that comes with an unemployment check, and those vacations feel more like house arrest than a vacation.

Technically, I get a “vacation” with my current job, but it’s kinda iffy. Basically they give you a week’s work of pay on your hire anniversary, and after that I have to get my boss to begrudgingly change the schedule around to accomodate a few days off, which ultimately involves me “owing” the officers covering for me and having to take extra shifts when they have stuff come up to make up for it, so It’s more like reshuffling the schedule than actually getting time off.

1 Like

Well what field of work is what Im asking. NOt whom… like are you a nurse or a sales rep? That kind of answer.
Im an operations director of a fundraising cookie dough production and shipping facility.

2 Likes

Well I save people from their cell phones. :smiley:

4 Likes