The Bored at Work Thread!

Well, the kids are off to their first day of school, and I start my “weekend” today.

FREEDOM!!!

6 Likes

i aam currently at a “meeting”. in actuality, it is our boss treating us to a nice leisurely breakfast before we go kill it at our job sites. i feel grateful having an employer who does such things for us, its motivational for sure

5 Likes

Going to go interview to set up my internship today. Probably gonna get my books afterwards. My boss is being totally cool about me needing to set up college stuff and letting me leave early to get to my appointment on time. It’s rather nice.

Edit: Holy ■■■■ I should not post early in the mornings there were some really weird typos in the first version of this

3 Likes

That sounds awesome. I wish I could have free job breakfast lol

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

yeah free on job breakfast is amazing @TheNinjaOstrich lol, i was able to get to work and not have to worry about being hungry for a change. big plus lol

this morning i just set up a presentation for some kinda trainin goin on. went smooth overall even if i just did it quite literally in my sleep. i am not a morning person, i feel like trevor belmont just waking up in the forest. fuuuuu

2 Likes

Update on my internship: I definitely got it!
Not only did I hit a soft spot with the guy since I’ve been hunting most of my life (it is a hunting magazine company), but the person I’ll be working under is one of my classmates from the college! And once the semester is over, one of the higher ranking people is retiring, so she can take his spot and I’ll take hers!

I don’t think that could’ve gone more smoothly :blush:

4 Likes

grats on the internship man, keep the party goin!

meanwhile i am here in my new office at 2nd job site that i have just been assigned to. my predecessor has left behind some things that need to be tossed out but other than that this place aint so bad. i do need a fan in here though

2 Likes

Today was me and my girlfriend’s 6th Anniversary. Her present to me was shipped and will be here by Friday. Don’t know what it is.
But I got hers just in time. She’s really into Goth stuff so I got her a nice hooded trench coat and some knee high platform boots

And I think she looks quite nice in them :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

No work due to my appointed classes, but I feel my legs burning each time I bike down to get there. I guess it’s a good thing.

i bought my special friend somethin nice from lounge, she loved it

Man, It’s dead at work tonight. I mean it usually is to some extent, but this 12-8 shift even more so.
I got so bored I read an article about how the Little House on the Prarie books skewed history in a way to cover up that the author’s family survived on government subsidies and handouts and instead claimed they survived solely by the sweat of their brows and the freedom of western expansion.
I’M THAT BORED!!!

im back at work, i slept walked in matter of fact. i forgot my tools in the car, i dont want to go get them yet. im watchin the news atm and ZzzzZzzzZ

Last day working in landscaping. Tomorrow I go to Flagstaff to celebrate my anniversary with my boo, then I have one day of rest/book acquiring on Sunday before I go back to college Monday.

Man, I remember when summer used to mean vacation. Now I’m looking forward to school because I’ll have more free time in college than I’ve had at work. F*ck me

tonight im gonna find out if my car is now resurrected after fuel system conversion. fuse boxes got wired up durin the week. if this is a success, my car is officially able start up at any time! shes started up before but that was with old fire hazard fuel set up. now its time to find out if this new set up is installed correctly. my weekend is gonna be a busy one

1 Like

My air is still running…compressor is noisy but still working fine! I just need to get my window motors fixed and my door hing fixed and IM pretty much fully operational!

OMG!! Manual Raven “the conspiracy theorist” and Vlad “Doom and Gloom” Kravich are going ape shittt over on the Hisako ULT Youtube video comments. They are going off on everyone incliding @WrathOfFulgore and @SonicDolphin117.
Those 2 are a real piece of work… so bitter that they were banned and no ones puts up with their crap.

I told Vlad he is a lil depressed rain cloud that needs to get over it.

2 Likes

are you serious rofl, i need to go see! what the hell is goin on over there…dere. lol

Join in on the fun and do the Raven Emanual conspiracy bit you do…LMAO…please!

I just went off on Vlad…like really bad…I prob took it too far but whatever.