The Bored at Work Thread!

So its the last week of term, and Im almost finished with college, the only things left to do are finish the last page of my website for
E-Commerce: Publishing and finish my essay (which is basically finished, just need to add a sentence or two) for Project Management and them Im finished :smile:

Im terms of gaming I havnt really been playing anything interesting as Im currently trying to kill time until Zombies Chronicles comes out on Xbox One next week!

1 Like

the jackpotā€™s over, now i can move on to other things. man i was so dead yesterday, i craweled into bed with the nintendo switch and barely finished 1 battle in disgaea 5 before i just knocked the hell out for 3hrs. woke up at 9pm GG, then back to sleep by midnight.

did play a bit of KI, lost maybe twice then called it after i ran into someone who acted a punk ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  being cocky from the other day. killed his stupid ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā–  with hisako lol, poor ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . also had a rage quit after i got counter picked, dude started teabagging, then he rage quits on round 2. sent him a message asking him where he went. no reply.

I ran into damn ear 10 Saidras in a row the last 2 daysā€¦WTH? Even more solidifying how much I hate Sadira.

thats weird man, i havent really run into any of them. i played sadie yesterday, i got owned hard lmao. i just dont do so well with her anymore, character changed too much and her damage is total ā– ā– ā– ā– . my answer to sadiras is hisako even if the match up favors her. they just cant help but attack with a cross up so they make for good counter bait and if they try to do an empty jump neutral into grab they got meatyā€™d or influence

1 Like

Yeah but I dont counter pick much. Right now I mainly use Omen, Kilgore and Eyedol.

Sadira wipes the mat with all of them. And Im not talking average Sadiraā€™s eitherā€¦Im talking like really good ones with Stars and sheet. I friggin rage quit on one of their double ultras LOL

Every person I fought yesterday also felt the need to message me to rub it in as well. I just dont get why every KI player online feels the need to do this or Tbag? I dont get any messages from any other game or console. Its only KIā€¦thats it

sadie match up is in favor of her against hisako, so in some occassions ill seriously feel it lol. just depends who i fight, but often times i can turn things around or lose to where its not a complete demolishing for me lol.

who are these idiots messaging you? i never get anything, its quite rare i do and thats because i sometimes give them a serious brutalizing with horrifying results. maybe like once a guy told me something after i wrecked him with mira, but its a rare occurrence

These arent ppl that loose, they are ppl that win, beat me then feel the need to rub it in via message. Super annoying. A month ago I went through all my old messages over a 2 year period 98% of them were from KI players that were strangers, not friends, and they were all hate mail and use going at it back n forth. Over 100 messages

you must be really making those fuckers salty then, even if they win lol. you have some bad luck there brother! never happened to me more than maybe hand full of times. xbox live sucks assss

I never get messages on PS4 or other xbox gamesā€¦NEVER. Its only KIā€¦they either 2x ultra, Tbag or send a messageā€¦very rarely do they not do this. I never understood why KI players are such Aholes. Obviously our group of forum friends arenā€™t like thatā€¦but the majority of players arent from the forumsā€¦they are those FB Dbags we love to hate and they love to hate ppl back via Xbox message lol

that mikeleejoker 5 star dude teabags every match lmao

1 Like

Why is it that my work week be so long but my weekends always be so short?:weary:

1 Like

Lucky for us, its chill out time at work which means I get to watch all the E3 coverage while at my desk. So far, so good. Canā€™t wait for Ubi and Sony to show off more stuff (and hopefully tempt me even more to buy a PS4).

Almost out of school.

You guys donā€™t know how happy I will be.

2 Likes

Today is the first day (not including the weekend) that I am on holiday!

3 Likes

what a productive weekend, the car is almost ready to come off the jackstands and get back on the floor. installed the differential brace along with the aftermarket cage i bought for it to keep it from blowing apart from the torque its gonna be taking in the low RPM ranges from the 5.7L.

i also got to watch Predator 2 after many years, forgot how cool that movie was. it wasnt better than the first, but it was a good addition. im hoping the new movie coming our way next year kicks ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

Never have I been so infuriated! So I ended up with staff duty and they all knew I had to do a mail run from 1000-1200! I got stuck sitting at the desk until 1100. I arrived around 1130 (lunch time) and they try to convince me to do the mail runā€¦ when it is already too late, and to make things worse, because Iā€™ll be getting the day off tomorrow, I wonā€™t do the run! They shouldā€™ve never put me on staff duty if they knew this would happen!!!:rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry: Butā€¦ whatā€™s done is done.

Just found out that I am working tomorrow, on the same day that Zombies Chronicles comes out on Xbox :frowning:

today has been insane, i am currently sitting in my office chair face palming and thinking i want to go stand out in the middle of traffic. lol, anyway back to work! gotta keep goin

1 Like

Itā€™s over!

3 Likes

i got till next tuesday lol

im still tryin to find damned radiator shrouded fans. i think im gonna have to wtf dump a few hundred bucks on a different radiator :\

1 Like