The Bored at Work Thread!

Is it PC only RN? apparently its supposed to be on all platforms but I cant find a single place selling it on Xbox One

No dude its on XBox one, PS4 and Steam!
If you dont see it in the New Games section of the store just use the search bar and it will pop right up!
“Friday the 13th The Game”

LOL pinche @FallofSeraphs76 hijo a la chingada

3 Likes

Good news and bad news.

Bad News: Ladyfriend is doing family stuff in Canadia for the next week and I will miss her. Plus I have to deal with FAFSA stuff.

Good News: I can use my spare time to catch up with my Little from Big Brothers Big Sisters, and help my Uncle find a new bar to hang out at since his favorite closed.

1 Like

LMAO! I kind of know what that means!

1 Like

yeah i bet you do fuc ker lol

@Fwufikins your brother’s nephews uncles former roommate? what

1 Like

What movie should I watch it on Netflix tomorrow?

“Big Brothers Big Sisters” is a volunteer organization that signs people (like me) up to help children who have social, mental, or family problems have someone to help them in school or just have a friend to be there. My “Little Brother” is a boy I’ve been helping deal with autism and school stuff for the last 5 years or so. Plus he’s a super cool little kid who shares a lot of my interests, like KI. He’s basically family now so it’s nice to spend time with him. :slight_smile:

The other part of my activities is much easier to explain. My uncle and I are just looking for a place to get shitfaced. :joy:

2 Likes

This made me burst out loud, reminds me of a Convo I had one time in Florida.

Damn it Rider, lmao

1 Like

So, I’ve been appointed to the mailroom for the entire month while the current one is away on a FTX. I have a feeling it’s going to by very fast

lol at least you can get shitfaced with your uncle, if i was to do that with mine id probably end up spending a weekend in a cell with the key thrown away (disclaimer: ive never spent a weekend in county, i swear)

@TheNinjaOstrich florida you say? did you ever read that article on how a florida man was dressed up like a cop pulling over real cops? hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Watch the series BLOODLINE…
TRUST ME dude its awesome!!!

I will watch it. But bloodline is not movie lol

Yeah I did. I remember something like that happening in Orlando (My hometown) but the Cops shut that down super quick lol

i remember reading and laughing so hard till i cried. i had been getting constantly profiled and pulled over by the fuckking state troopers.

yeah thats right motherfuckers, now we pull you over! how do ya like that shhit huh?! you like that? sucks dont it? lolol

1 Like

Might was well be… its a film spit into 3 seasons. its amazing dude…super super suspenseful.

Vent time!

I absolutely cant Fn stand it when ppl mash break lights and end up with a bogus, luck assss throw.

Which is a major issue when mapping the same buttons to multiple moves in the game.

Same as trying to grab someone that whiffs counter breaker and you get counter broken when you clearly are trying to grab the whiffed CB.

ughhhhh…I cant stand that shitt!

Im not looking for why it happens or what I should do…Im just venting that that ■■■■ sucks…that is all carry on

join the club bro, happens to me alot lmao. ill eat counter breakers by accident and lock outs. whoops!

so its monday, i am tired, i am starving, i am sleepy. i quit smoking cigarettes, so i cant complain about being out of smokes (well…maybe i can), and i need more ammo for my guns lol

1 Like

Oh yeah, got drunk last night, bored, pulled
out my wisdom tooth with a Vice-grip.

Got the idea from this genius.
Cant complain-

Feel bad for the guy, he’s got around
another three in the back. My wisdom
tooth was much easier because of
the smaller root.

The size of his root was massive,
I feel bad for him.

you mustve been really bored lol. my life has been anything but that lately. i am going crazy, and today i just caught a huge jackpot and it aint good. time to hustle to get it done before lunch