The Bored at Work Thread!

Now do you mean to say Tekken 7 there? :confused:

i remember being hardcore into tekken, but that was a very long time ago. lol this weekend played KOF 2002 ultimate, so fun! one of our friends thought hed have the advantage on us, boy was he wrong. walked into a wood chipper (me) lol

@MandrillManiac asked and shall receive
My brother and I have been doing well at work. We’ve had a lot to learn, but we’ve done good so far. First paycheck tomorrow
Also working with the college to set up my internship in the Fall. Gonna be pretty busy for a while.

1 Like

Ah. I see things with you have been pretty busy.

Good luck my man :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Scotland we are just recovering from a heat wave with temperatures as high as 26°C (bear in mind that we are used to temperatures around 5°C :joy:) but the temperature is finally cooling down :smile:

lol you dont know heat son

1 Like

We are just not used to it :joy::joy:, We are used to it being cold

The weather has been okay in Seattle. Can’t say for my home state since the summer heat gets very intense

It’s a little bit warmer in ny today.

Been getting a lot of “almost rain.” That being where a bunch of clouds show up, it gets all humid, you feel a few drops but then POOF! NOTHING! Sunny days all the more. Which is a mixed blessing doing landscaping.

I had that issue a lot last year doing security here on weekends. I’d have a lot of paperwork I’d carry around with me so I’d have to keep it from getting wet, and sometimes I’d come to work with all my rain gear and never use it, and sometimes I’d leave the house thinking nothing was going to happen only to have to call my wife to bring my gear.

1 Like

Uuh, one of my classmates just walked into class with a didgeridoo, dont ask :joy::joy:

1 Like

LOL whats a digeridoo?

i know you scots aint used to heat, im still gonna poke fun at ya though in good humor haha. hell, if i were to ever visit during one of your winters i would literally die lol

im layering up with 3 shirts, a hoodie, and my leather jacket when its 40F! hahaha

It’s a big long tube/trumpet-like instrument used by indigenous Austrailians for centuries.
Oddly this is the second time I’ve heard didgeridoos referenced this past week.
The first was via Mundane Matt on Youtube talking about a rule 34 incident with one. :confounded:

Its a Australian wooden instrument that you blow into, which I found out today is also really annoying when you are trying to work

Apparently it was on sale at a shop and my classmate saw it and for some reason said to himself “Why not?” He didn’t have it in the morning but rather bought one on sale at lunch :joy:

I think there were some login issues.
I could not login for several days.

Now I cant login to the game.

1 Like

Forgive @R1stormrider guys… the only wind instrument he knows is the Skin-Flute …LOL… sorry I just couldn’t pass that one up! :wink:
@WrathOfFulgore @JouksNetlander @PVT1AORyanBay

@FallofSeraphs76 Ey. Do Friday the 13th have story mode?

Not yet… its FREE DLC later this summer. Its called the Campaign mode.
Dont worry the game still has a long ways to go before being complete. They have more skins, clothes, Jason, campaigns, and other modes coming. Maybe even more MAPS but dont quote me on that.

Oh. I’m thinking of buying this game. :slight_smile: