The Bored at Work Thread!

Im just messing with ya…all that tech talk I thought id try to fit in lol

1 Like

You fool! You didn’t close your brackets!
#You’ve doomed us all!

2 Likes

well you succeeded in mindfuckin the ■■■■ outta me i hate math LOL

1 Like

thats not normal math thats fake CPU code…like the matrix or whatever lol

1 Like

computer code is even worse for me lmao mindfucked bro GG! hahaha

1 Like

Well, today’s the 37th anniversary of Mt. St. Helens erupting back in 1980…
…it’s also my birthday. :grin:

I’ll get to quote this all year:

2 Likes

now imagine if yellow stone erupted, holy shitt that would be really really bad. like global catastrophy bad, iced earth should write a song about it lol

@FallofSeraphs76 did you hear their new release, Great Heathen Army??? it ■■■■■■■ rocks dude!

I seen it this morning on FB but haven’t had a chance to listen to it. Will give it a go here in a bit.

this week has been going by quick. so i got a new asus strix 1070 GTX video card for my PC. ive been on Prey at max settings, deadlocked at 60fps. so much win! game is well optimized and made, its been very enjoyable. i also am going to re-install Metro 2033

Ive been way busy at work. Not a lot of time for he bored at work thread…but besides work i been playing the Surge and Injustice 2

Wish me luck at Combo Breaker! I am ready to destroy everybody.

5 Likes

Well. About an hour ago I got home from an 11 hour shift on my first day doing landscaping.
I’m filthy and sort and I want to die
Worth it for getting a nice paycheck though

goodluck @KevBones10, go forth and kill those who stand in your way! remember, dont play with your food and no mercy. sweep the leg

it is thursday, i am dying for the weekend to come our way. i need to get back to work on the ride and start finishing it up! home stretch…

1 Like

So I may not have the stuff for my full Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design yet…
But I got a certificate for Graphic Design Technician in the mail! If I play my cards right, by this time next year it will be one of 3 degrees!

5 Likes

Best nvidia card for the price.
I would rather get x2 via SLI
then a 1080.

Hmm…the forum’s been kinda dead the last few days.

1 Like

They would be return after revealed next character teaser.

3 Likes

Yeah, probably. I’m sure a lot of it has to do with Injustice 2…KI’s been pretty short on new content lately and Injustice has been filling the hole nearly to the point of bursting.
…that and Combo Breaker.

1 Like

This is where I say… ^This. :slight_smile: Injustice 2 is a blast. At least that’s where my attention has been the last 2 weeks.
We won’t mention Tekken 7 comes out next Friday. lol

1 Like

I haven’t noticed :confused:

But then again I’ve been busy too.