The Bored at Work Thread!

Yeah you can’t really tell in the picture up there but I kinda look like a tomato right now

1 Like

lol

Also Congrats on the car. I’ve been driving more often now as well.

@FallofSeraphs76 if you pick up mira, its gonna be a long hard road to get strong with her. shes amazing, but you really need to be in better spirits or you will not sync. good luck man, and yeah try other fighters! also hisako needs wrath for that, but if you can get em to swing and spend wrath she cant do it

Uhh she did swing and she got shadow countered…so how is that supposed to work exactly? lol
I mean I get it, she can do it with wrath but seriously she always has wrath! And im not talking about some bum hisako on exhibition, Im talking about the guy that won the tournament Saturday I was in. 3 or more star type players.

Im pretty good with Mira right now, just need better health management and a good BnB Instinct combo.

Man I get mad all the time… especially if I loose when I now I could have won or if someone quotes me incorrectly or responds sarcastically yet I dont know them. I can be a real firecracker sometimes LOL
But I get over it quick and I never hold a grudge. But yeah man Im good… just getting frustrated with some of the things characters can do and i cant do. And I really dont think Omen is as top tier as everyone thinks he is. I need to try something new when its a serious match and not just having fun.

if shes got 50% wrath or more, she can counter anytime man except she cannot counter a shadow counter on a block shadow ORZ for example. but if she does regular ORZ and has the wrath, you shadow counter, then yes she can counter.

good hisako players always make sure shes above 50% its definitely in my own strategies as well. i seldom ever go below 50% and i ruin careless fools. best thing, do not shadow counter trying to be flashy if shes doing ORZ. shes negative on block after 3rd hit, just punish regularly

go to the mira tech thread i started man, it has ton of info but heres a BnB

combo > shadow bats > INSTINCT CANCEL > Vampire Mist > medium or fierce drill kick > manua or auto doublel > combo

1 Like

Was Just double checking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The good news: Got all my paperwork done with the new car, and I get to take the last class I need as an independent study so I can graduate on time after all!

Bad News: only one of my headlights works and my sunburn is slow to recover. I’ve peeled off my entire forehead. :head_bandage:

1 Like

Is this… the beginning of our very own Kan-Ra… or rather, Fwuf-Ra?

6 Likes

Nah, I’d say I’ve been pretty thoroughly cooked :joy:

2 Likes

Project Fwunder?

1 Like

grats on your beater fwufkins! keep up maintenance, dont miss those oil changes man. and for ■■■■’s sake turn the A/C off before you shut off the vehicle.

anyway was on quake champs last night. i was hauling ■■■ through the map, i was a speed demon landing plenty of kill shots, i had racked up a kill spree. im bout to die, i grab some health pick ups, rocket jump to the rail gun, i jump down to a sub level, blow up a dude, blaze down a corridor killing 2 more idiots, come out into a room land a rail gun kill shot on a mid-air target showering the room with body parts and then MY ■■■■■■ PC SHUTS OFF. yeah its dead.

swapped the PSU for my new build, nada. it blips on then immediately shuts off to protect itself from a short. so…either my CPU is fucked, my memory, my 970 GTX (dear god no) maybe an HDD! ill find out. goddamn it sonofabitch. we gonna have the new mobo and memory on the way soon, followed shortly by my new i7 7700k…but thats gonna be a while ;_;

Sounds like the Mobo. Maybe count the amount of error beeps\Length, note Bios model.
Then look up online.

it doesnt even beep, soon as you power it up, it immediately shuts off

edited cuz i repeated myself, i do not like repeating myself. LOL

Is the Power supply enough?
MOBO prob faulty, check for shorting. (PCI cards touching case etc…)
Try another outlet.

Take everything out, leave just the CPU Ram, then try.

yeah the PSU is enough, its brand new also. im gonna fire it up how you say, and see wtf is going on when i get home. im starting to think maybe a stick of ram went bad

Remove the MOBO from the case. Just the PSU and MOBO ram CPU
isolate the issue

yeah gonna have to breadbox it, sonofabitch its gonna be a long evening -_- lol

TRY THIS
010010110101.101.>01<0101=010111101101110;01/01?

that should fix it lol

3 Likes

wtf lmao

3 Likes