The Bored at Work Thread!

Soooo to change fears a bit…
Man, I don’t think I’ve ever had as much fun in school as I’m having right now. My work for this semester has been most Character Design and it is AWESOME! We’ve done concepts, storyboards, comics, made our own custom MTG cards, and now I’m writing a script for the theater students to act out some characters. It’s been awesome.

When you learn you have to work overtime for 3 days out of a 4 day weekend.

1 Like

Black Friday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve worked with insane people who like that. They just see $$$ signs. lol

All I can say about my life for the past few weeks is

Studying is painful :confounded:

Done with the Easter weekend, but lost my voice in the process. That is so depressing. The good news is though I finished Chapter Eight in my story.

1 Like

Great Easter weekend except for both vehicles ended up with heater hose coolant leaks.
I played a lot of Dark souls, Bloodborne, and Ryse Son of Rome…which Ryse is surprisingly and amazing game. if you dont have it grab it for free on Xbox gold now. Its worth it.!

Did anyone see Big Show vs Braun Strowman on WWE RAW?!?!

1 Like

Yes…When you have to work Saturday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Or even Sunday for that matter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

my weekend was very restful, and i hope everyone here had themselves a wonderful easter! i once again bummed it all weekend, it was wonderful. i got accepted into the Quake Champions beta, unfortunately they got us under NDA so i cant say anything about it :frowning:

1 Like

The guitarist of Morbid Angel Trey Azagtoth loves Quake and Doom. the dude even created maps that made it into the games last Gen. Im sure he is super stoked about the newest releases.

1 Like

Spring break ends tomorrow…

Ha Ha! WELCOME TO ADULT LIFE!

Man I wish I was in the school years again…Id be tearing KI up… Fn EVO champ LOL

1 Like

dude i wish i was in spring break right now lol, i want to go back to bed. today is looking to be extremely slow, i only have a few jobs for the entire day. i guess its good, i had been working so hard i could use a bit of rest. this weekend im gonna get back on the car and i need to catch up bad. we have an event coming june 10th, i need to have it ready by then!

Let’s not get crazy lol

Although I did just get my diploma yesterday… or at least confirmation I’m getting it.

4 Likes

you gonna pay bills son! lol

then you gonna go to the supermarket wondering how much you can eat because of bills

your friends gonna be like hey, lets go out! but you cant, because of bills

your life is gonna be all about bills. lots of bills. LOL

3 Likes

Sounds fun.

Sarcasm

3 Likes

dont worry man, you’ll live. there is always ramen noodles hahaha

3 Likes

When people are talking about how great their holidays are but you have an exam two days after it ends…

I don’t have Sky Sports so I cant watch RAW so I just watch the highlights on youtube, but yeah I saw what happened to the ring. A while ago I heard in an interview that the Big Show wasn’t happy about recreating the spot a second time at Vengeance, im not sure how he feels doing it a third time :joy::joy:

1 Like