The Bored at Work Thread!

Words I live by, lmao

3 Likes

words ive been living by for a very long time lol. its the car guy’s preferred diet, even a gamer’s diet when that sweet new game comes out. speaking of which…i want to buy Prey…and Dawn of War 3. my wallet cant handle this

The Surge! Thats the new hot game coming out! Did you try Ryseo Son of Rome?? Guys you have to give this FREE game a shot! Its so awesome! Trust me!

i beat ryse after a couple days, it was good! no replay value in that ■■■■■ though. i had fun doing gladiator arena and was wondering when the hell i was gonna get a pair of pants lol. i killed a thousand men…and no pants. WTF

surge looks interesting, but dude Prey and DoW 3 are having my attention right now. im down for a sci fi horror game in the vein of thief/dishonored/bioshock. dawn of war 3, is warhammer 40k RTS i been playing those games for many years

1 Like

My un-emplyoment ran out today.
Going to create a Gofundme page
so I can continue my future and dream as
a pro utuber for KI guys!

God just drank 48oz of redbull.

1 Like

You beat Ryse already? Or back when it came out?

Man i just beat the Mountain Bones guy… that was hard! It really is a great game for free and honestly more games should look this good being its 4-5 years old.

You should enjoy the Surge…Sci Fi and Dark Souls all in one!

1 Like

it was the 2nd game i bought for the x1 besides killer instinct. so yeah i beat it a long ■■■ time ago, it was good! just didnt warrant second play through for me. so i did the gladiator stuff

ill probably get surge when it goes on sale if there is a PC version. i gotta be really picky what games i plan on getting since im gonna be on a budget very very soon

It will be on PC confirmed.

I have to get it and Injustice 2 on the same day! talk about expensive!

We welcome you @MandrillManiac to the…

5 Likes

My face when I saw that pic:

But I’m graduating from high school not college though.

I’m saving that picture for when I do enter the life of bills.

2 Likes

College still has bills lol

Here is my last month’s bill.

Nah, college isn’t as bad… so long as you enjoy Ramen :grin:

7 Likes

Oh… Well then.

At least I have gap year.[quote=“oTigerSpirit, post:2802, topic:479”]
so long as you enjoy Ramen
[/quote]

Truth be told I never had ramen.

Bruh :astonished:

Allow me to share some of my favorite Ramen recipes…

I call this the “Spicy Crunch Ramen, w or w/o cheese

You’ve heard of toast, you’ve also heard of hash browns but how about “Toasted Hash Ramen Cuisine

“I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.” BOOM! How about some Ham & Cheese Ramen, Sam!?

Head to the store to buy you some ground meat, forgot that you had bills so now you can’t buy bread? No problem, how about a “Ramen Burger?!”

Lol okay… I think I went too far with the joke here. I also made myself hungry.

6 Likes

LOLOLOL I’m dying here

5 Likes

I have learned of a new level to reach for cuisine.

1 Like

You see…

We Ramen consumers have evolved…

5 Likes

@MandrillManiac @oTigerSpirit @TheNinjaOstrich The ingenuity of the ramen recipehs shall not be underestimated!

5 Likes

You know, it’s been awhile since I was in college, but while I was there I’m pretty sure I never had ramen. :confused:

I did however have ice cream at nearly every meal in the cafeteria.

…ramen might have been a better choice…

3 Likes

Another day as always. My voice is still shot to heck, but I went to sick call and got some medicine needed to deal with my illness

1 Like

What if I told you that I am in college too, but I don’t have any student bills because education in Scotland is free :joy::joy:

4 Likes